Town of Eville [RTD]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby AlphaLurker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm

<Cerrel>

"So," I say to Tyrden. "When are we going to set of?"
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 pm

'lets ask the thief' :D .

'You there- how would you like to join our party? We are searching for riches and adventures. Do you know of anything we might be able to stick our noses into?'

If he responds, gather everyone and set off.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby AlphaLurker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm

(hello?)
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Patience, my young padawan. When dealing with Ross, you ust learn to give it about a three-day cushion before poking.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby AlphaLurker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

enders_shadow wrote:Patience, my young padawan. When dealing with Ross, you ust learn to give it about a three-day cushion before poking.
Sorry. I'm used to RPs that get updated VERY frequently :oops:
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Heh. Five days and I've probably lost motivation, so keep me interested before that cutoff. I was waiting for MGB or Arkbrik to make a move, but I suppose we'll move on with the assumption that they joined the party.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm

well, we were all in the town square, so I expect they'd be with us. I was waiting on Amulf, he's the one with the info. Also, if 5 days is your cutoff, would you mind updating Star Wars RPG? :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 pm

The respective groups strike out from the town of Eville, walking the path North, with no mounts and naught but a map carried by Tyrden. Saucix is a thousand feet ahead, striding along tirelessly. The sun goes down slowly, and you encounter no other travelers, which is odd, considering that Eville is stuck in between these two mountain ranges, with only this route out. Eventually, as the last light fades from the sky, the party catches up to Saucix as they come to a crossroads that marks the main west path for traders and the trails leading north and northeast, to the Long Forest and the Mountains, respectively.

What now? Do you set a camp, or simply walk on through the night? You have your doubts about the moon peering through this thick bank of clouds to provide light. A small copse of trees is set a few hundred feet off the path. Open fields and hills lead back towards the town and west across the land towards the Empire's holds.

Crossroads: Tyrden, Cerrel, Jezebel, Amulf, Saucix
Present: Copse of Trees
Paths: North, Northeast, South, West
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 pm

'I say we bed down for the night, and take watch. I'd like to play it safe until we get to another town or civilization. We don't want any unwelcome guests in the night'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby AlphaLurker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

<Cerrel>
"I agree, it'd be best to set up camp for the night. I'll take first watch." I said, and unstrapped a bundle of canvas and metal rods from my pack. After tossing it on the ground and released a few catches, it unfurled rapidly into a gnome-sized tent. "There. That should do."
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am

"I will take Second watch."
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8007
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am

"I'll take third watch."

The bad stuff always happens during second watch.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby RedShirt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

I get a complimentary character you say...

Grimh, Dwarven Warrior
I fight with a battleaxe and also enjoy money more than most dwarves, which is to say, a lot.
Also, I meet up with the party by drunkenly stumbling into your camp during 3rd watch.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby AlphaLurker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 pm

(Cool, We haz a Gimli. :P )
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:01 pm

lol. and I don't think you're able to do that, unless all watches go uneventful. Also, I suppose I'll take whatever is left (or double with second, because everything happens in second watch)
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests