Star Wars RPG in Lego! First Encounter-The Smugglers

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks for pointing that out brag :D

>take a blaster carbine and hide it on my person. Also, put away my lightsaber and pick up a rifle.

Notes: I don't understand why we weren't faster... are you allowed to sprint in Saga? if so, that should have happened, I felt like we definitely weren't moving fast enough. So, I can't actually say much for this encounter because I didn't do anything. Slightly disappointing, but at least we all made it.

P.S. could you possibly post updated stat sheets at the end of every encounter? like with experience, loot, damage, that stuff. So we know where we're at.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Dibs on the robes! Also, if I may ask, who is the ganglord I just shot? How did he get his hands on a dark Jedi? Also, can I have his head? :twisted:
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes, you can sprint in Saga edition. Sorry, I forgot and I didn;t know if you wanted to do so.

And heavyfishcannon the smuggler lord was just the gang's leader, while the dark jedi is part of a bigger mystery...

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 pm

I think I'd like one of those blaster carbines as well. It's a good thing the dark one is dead, but we should look further into this mystery. Also, the credits should be split equally among our group.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:Yes, you can sprint in Saga edition. Sorry, I forgot and I didn;t know if you wanted to do so.
I thought it was just common sense. If nothing else is going on, or if stuff is going on in front of me, get there as fast as possible. This is why I thought we should've used studs, so we can see the rough estimate of how far we can move. Idk, I just felt kinda helpless in that cuz nothing was in reach.

'And no, you may not have the head. that is barbaric and I will be forced to attack you. Violently.'

Also, xp?

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

"We can tote this stuff back to town if you guys want, but I get the feeling that it might attract... attention."
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 am

I'll take their energy packs and the landspeeder. What was in the smuggler's big building?
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 am

As for EXP, I figured I would go ahead and level up your PCs to level 2. At level 2, each character gets a new talent. PM me or post here what talents you want next, or I can chose for you if you want.

And Pwnerade, the smugglers were holding stolen weapons and supplies inside the building that they were planning on selling to the dark jedi and his allies. Normally you could take some of these, but since the Republic authorities wanted them back, your party had to return the goods. They didn't say anything about the stuff you could take off of their dead bodies, however.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:As for EXP, I figured I would go ahead and level up your PCs to level 2. At level 2, each character gets a new talent. PM me or post here what talents you want next, or I can chose for you if you want.

And Pwnerade, the smugglers were holding stolen weapons and supplies inside the building that they were planning on selling to the dark jedi and his allies. Normally you could take some of these, but since the Republic authorities wanted them back, your party had to return the goods. They didn't say anything about the stuff you could take off of their dead bodies, however.
What talents would involve head removal? Also, will the republic let me keep the ganglord's head?
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Do I still get the landspeeder? I vote we get the Republic to send us on a mission to further investigate the presence of a Dark Jedi, right after we get some bacta for my blaster wound.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Don't worry, I scrapped my idea for Halloween Hellhunt, I'm not entering. So I'll have more time to work on our RPG.

As for the landspeeder, sorry but the Republic took that back as well. They aren't very particular about severed heads though, so you can keep that.

And as for talents involving head removal, I would have to think that something in the brawler talent tree would be useful, but most of those would consist of bludgeoning rather than cutting movements, such as the melee smash or gun club talents.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm looking at my book, and it says I get a feat, not a talent, at level 2. I'd like advanced melee weapon proficiency, so I can get a vibro-bayonet.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Sabe will take Point Blank Shot.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm looking at my book, and it says I get a feat, not a talent, at level 2. I'd like advanced melee weapon proficiency, so I can get a vibro-bayonet.
Strange, I thought the classes got a new talent at second level. I must be mistaken. Sorry, I'll look into it.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

I'll take point blank, because it sounds rather useful.