Suggestions to The Metal

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Suggestions to The Metal

Postby BFenix » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 am

I've noticed some people have some "suggestions" to improve The Metal. So please, tell me what you guys think we could do to make the sub forum even more :666:
Last edited by BFenix on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Zupponn » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby BFenix » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:50 am

Eheh, awesome...

No but seriously, we need some activity here!
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Bragallot » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

Get rid of Nu Metal. Get some threads going where you can post daily like a thread to vote artists into or out of the 'Brikwars Metal Hall of Fame'. Delete Silva's troll threads that make the forum look like a joke and unworthy of people's attention 8)
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Postby BFenix » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 am

That's what I'm talking about, thanks Brag.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Bragallot wrote:Get some threads going where you can post daily like a thread to vote artists into or out of the 'Brikwars Metal Hall of Fame'. Delete Silva's troll threads that make the forum look like a joke and unworthy of people's attention 8)


A less thread-a-cidal idea is to find someone who will take my threads.

Possibly Bavarian Brikthulumination? Or Threads that are dumb if you hate me.

Another idea to increase metal in brikwars is to get everyone into metal bands.

And with that I'm fleeing this forum.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby BFenix » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Silverdream wrote:And with that I'm fleeing this forum.


:csi: Victory is mine! :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 am

Here's one. Put me in charge. And yes im aware that involves a battle to the death. Are you prepared?

Oh and more GWAR.
HAIL GWAR
User avatar
Cyko-Destructo
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: MA, USA

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 am

By the by I figured this deserved a mention. A few years back in my GWAR/Green jell-o hybrid tribute band (that does not play covers) called GWELL-O,I wrote and recorded a song called fuckin metal. I think of that every time I see that little icon
HAIL GWAR
User avatar
Cyko-Destructo
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: MA, USA

Re:

Postby Legofighter » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:43 am

Bragallot wrote:Get rid of Nu Metal. Get some threads going where you can post daily like a thread to vote artists into or out of the 'Brikwars Metal Hall of Fame'. Delete Silva's troll threads that make the forum look like a joke and unworthy of people's attention 8)



YES! If we are able to get more support, we shall soon get rid of silva and all his alt's
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.
User avatar
Legofighter
Minifig
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Frozen land of Canada

Re: Re:

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 am

Legofighter wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Get rid of Nu Metal. Get some threads going where you can post daily like a thread to vote artists into or out of the 'Brikwars Metal Hall of Fame'. Delete Silva's troll threads that make the forum look like a joke and unworthy of people's attention 8)



YES! If we are able to get more support, we shall soon get rid of silva and all his alt's


Tonight, you.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby BFenix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:54 am

Cyko-Destructo wrote:By the by I figured this deserved a mention. A few years back in my GWAR/Green jell-o hybrid tribute band (that does not play covers) called GWELL-O,I wrote and recorded a song called fuckin metal. I think of that every time I see that little icon


Did you guys record it? That way you'd be more than welcome to share it here. :666:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby Zupponn » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:37 pm

That new little gif in your sig is awesome Fenix. :666:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby BFenix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Zupponn wrote:That new little gif in your sig is awesome Fenix. :666:


Ahah thanks man :)
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4821
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Suggestions to The Metal

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Yeah where did you get it?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Next

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest