Austzechia

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II

Postby Brikboyz » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Maybe something like the death star?
Kill the Peach, Burn the Heretic, Purge the Nega!
Spoiler: show
Image
TROLOLO
Brikboyz
Officer
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 12:13 pm
Location: Planet Ossum

Postby Ex_Bajir » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

chaplin-austin wrote:Ex_Bajir: Those are semi-automatic BARs

What do you think I should put as my secondary turret on my Super Death Tank?
6.Even Bigger chaingun
7. Railgun
8. Some sort of solar powered death cannon like this:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1244/143 ... 29b701.jpg
9. Other (suggest)


1.Then they need scopes

2.Can't go wrong with good old fashioned magnetic weaponry! (railguns,coilguns,Gauss guns,ect...)
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 am

Ex_Bajir wrote:
chaplin-austin wrote:Ex_Bajir: Those are semi-automatic BARs

What do you think I should put as my secondary turret on my Super Death Tank?
6.Even Bigger chaingun
7. Railgun
8. Some sort of solar powered death cannon like this:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1244/143 ... 29b701.jpg
9. Other (suggest)


6.Then they need scopes

7.Can't go wrong with good old fashioned magnetic weaponry! (railguns,coilguns,Gauss guns,ect...)


Fix´d
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Postby chaplin-austin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Well here is my Super Death Tank, I only worked on it for two days so I still plan on adding a few "features" on it.
Too lazy to take pictures so I made a video.
Video:http://www.flickr.com/photos/44640380@N07/6273866121/
Features include: Escape hatch, Massive motorized minigun, Rail gun, back troop deployment door.
72 studs worth of Death.
User avatar
chaplin-austin
Officer
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Whoa, 72 studs?  That's huge.  Almost 18", right?  
The spinning minigun is my favorite bit.  Was the name for the STD chosen as a deliberate reference to the PARV?

EDIT: What's under the trapdoor in the floor of the cabin?  The video didn't show it very clearly.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby chaplin-austin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Theblackdog wrote:Whoa, 72 studs?  That's huge.  Almost 18", right?  
The spinning minigun is my favorite bit.  Was the name for the STD chosen as a deliberate reference to the PARV?

EDIT: What's under the trapdoor in the floor of the cabin?  The video didn't show it very clearly.


The Tank is 22 1/2 inches long, and yes the name was a reference to the PARV.  :)
The trapdoor is the escape hatch, theirs alot of crew members so if they have to get out in a hurry their is to exits.
User avatar
chaplin-austin
Officer
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Nice, I love the rotating gatling gun and the overall size is staggering! I wouldn't really call it a tank, but this thing sure does pack a punch!
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

:shock:

I am pleased to be allied with you, and scared because of my tripolar disorder.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Put it on rails.

THE PAIN TRAIN.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Ex_Bajir » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Predator wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:
chaplin-austin wrote:Ex_Bajir: Those are semi-automatic BARs

What do you think I should put as my secondary turret on my Super Death Tank?
6.Even Bigger chaingun
7. Railgun
8. Some sort of solar powered death cannon like this:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1244/143 ... 29b701.jpg
9. Other (suggest)


6.Then they need scopes

7.Can't go wrong with good old fashioned magnetic weaponry! (railguns,coilguns,Gauss guns,ect...)


Fix´d

where?
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Postby chaplin-austin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Ex_Bajir "where?"
All lists start with 6
:son:
User avatar
chaplin-austin
Officer
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby mgb519 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Ex_Bajir wrote:
Predator wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:
chaplin-austin wrote:Ex_Bajir: Those are semi-automatic BARs

What do you think I should put as my secondary turret on my Super Death Tank?
6.Even Bigger chaingun
7. Railgun
8. Some sort of solar powered death cannon like this:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1244/143 ... 29b701.jpg
9. Other (suggest)


6.Then they need scopes

7.Can't go wrong with good old fashioned magnetic weaponry! (railguns,coilguns,Gauss guns,ect...)


Fix´d

where?

Maybe he meant to replace the "ect" with an "etc," and failed miserably.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Predator » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 am

mgb519 wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:
Predator wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:
chaplin-austin wrote:Ex_Bajir: Those are semi-automatic BARs

What do you think I should put as my secondary turret on my Super Death Tank?
6.Even Bigger chaingun
7. Railgun
8. Some sort of solar powered death cannon like this:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1244/143 ... 29b701.jpg
9. Other (suggest)


6.Then they need scopes

7.Can't go wrong with good old fashioned magnetic weaponry! (railguns,coilguns,Gauss guns,ect...)


Fix´d

where?

Maybe he meant to replace the "ect" with an "etc," and failed miserably.

No, i changed 1. and 2. to 6. and 7.. All lists should start with 6.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Postby BFenix » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 am

Nice landship STD Austin, that thing most take a whole turn just to turn around.  :P
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby stubby » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 am

Theblackdog wrote:Whoa, 72 studs?  That's huge.  Almost 18", right?

:twss:
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest