Quest of Piltogg: HS Part 2 -- TURN 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Quest of Piltogg: HS Part 2 -- TURN 4

Post by Natalya » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 am

Turn Four...

The last Mercury Light Torpedo Frigate and the remaining Gunboats fired on the Akkadian Light Frigates. One Gunboat missed, but the Mercury and the other gunboat hit their target, disabling its shields and destroying the engine.

It will continue moving at its most recent velocity until it gets destroyed or crashes into something.

Back on the Station, Commander Armitage is totally wasted.

Armitage: Yo, Inquistador motherfucker, your momma's so fat she plugged up a black hole!! Here, take this!!

The Battle Station fired a torpedo at the Lady Vega II.

But as usual the Lady Vega II shot it down.

Captain Roberto: Haha, he wants to insult me but he can't even land a shot on us. Continue firing at their pathetic station.

Officer: Affirmative.

And so they did...

The Battle Station took heavy damage after the latest barrage.

But now the station was close enough that it got to fire back. However, this just showed off the insane Hex Shields that the Guardian had equipped the Lady Vega II with. They are stronger than normal shields. They just got knocked down to half strength by the Battle Station's laser volley.

The Czechs were more lucky. They successfully landed a Boarding Pod on the Tirpitz. The second Boarding Pod critically failed and exploded when it crashed into the Akkadian destroyer.

Officer: Sir, one of our Boarding Pods exploded on impact, but the crew of the other pod reports that they docked successfully.

Ice Man: All right. Notify all allied units not to fire on that destroyer. We don't want to shoot our own men.

Officer: Aye sir.

The Slava then fired on an Akkadian bomber and Light Frigate.

Both were completely destroyed.

The Nefrace backed away after the beating it took last turn.

It fired at a fighter and the remaining bomber, but it didn't hurt either of them.

Then it fired another bomb, this time at the Lady Vega II.

The crippled Akkadian Attack Frigate then swooped in. It fired at the bomb, but it missed, hitting the Battle Station instead. No damage done.

The Attack Frigate then suicided into the bomb to prevent it from hitting the Inquistadores ship.

A debris field was all that left, but its sacrifice was not in vain because the Lady Vega II escaped unharmed from what could have been a very brutal hit.

Then the Akkadian Light Frigates attacked. One Gunboat was destroyed, and the Slava lost 1 point on its shields.

Then the fighters and bombers raced towards the Nefrace.

Major Alice: Oh shit...

Huge explosions rocked the Nefrace as the four craft collided with it at full speed.

The Nefrace got mauled.

All weapons are offline, one engine is destroyed, and only 1 SP remains. The Nefrace is now a crippled hulk. The collisions also knocked it even further towards the Battle Station.

Then the Tirpitz, as though it were oblivious to the Slava that just damaged it, continued its relentless march towards the Battle Station and fired at it once more.

But it didn't need to pay attention to the Slava. Guns blazing, the Light Carrier sped towards destruction. It pierced the destroyer's shields and kamikazed into the hull.

The Carrier was shredded by the impact.

The Slava lost its shields and suffered four points of damage, bringing it down to just above half health.

Officer: Commander, the Nefrace has been crippled. All of her weapons are either destroyed or offline. The Slava managed to take out one of their Frigates but it too has now suffered heavy damage. The Inquistadores ship remains unscathed, but the Czechs managed to board that Akkadian destroyer. We have suffered heavy damage and lost another gun turret and a torpedo tube. We do have some good news though. Repairs are complete on the long distance communications array. I can send out a distress signal on your mark.

Armitage: Rotate the torpedo tubes to aim a fresh one at our enemies, and send that distress signal. We won't last much longer out here.

Officer: Aye aye, sir!!

Then on board the Tirpitz five Czech Super Commandos broke into a hallway from their Boarding Pod.

Four Akkadian Marines and two Piltogg cultist fanatics now rush towards them to stop them.

That is all for Turn 4!! Send orders for Turn 5!!

Kills:

Assyrian Fleet & Station -- 2 Fighters, Shields + Engines for 1 Light Frigate, -2 Shields on Lady Vega II
Nefrace -- Akkadian Attack Frigate, Bomber Shields, Tirpitz Shields, -2 SP + 1 Laser Cannon + 1 Boarding Pod on Tirpitz
Akkadian Fleet -- 1 Gunboat, Shields on Nefrace, All Weapons and 1 Main Engine on Nefrace, -7 SP to Nefrace, Shields + 1 Laser Cannon and -4 SP on Slava
Tirpitz -- 1 Gunboat, 1 Gunboat's Shields, 1 Mercury, -4 SP and 1 Laser Cannon on Battle Station
Lady Vega II -- 1 Mercury, Battle Station Shields, -2 SP and 1 Laser Cannon on Battle Station
Slava -- 1 Boarding Pod and 1 Laser Cannon on Tirpitz, -2 SP to Tirpitz, 1 Light Frigate and 1 Bomber

Deaths & Damage:
Assyrian Fleet & Station -- 3 Gunboats, 2 Mercuries, Shields on Battle Station, -6 SP on Battle Station
Nefrace -- Shields, -7 SP, All Weapons, 1 Main Engine
Akkadian Fleet -- 6 Fighters, 2 Bombers, Attack Frigate, Light Carrier, 1 Light Frigate
Tirpitz -- Shields, -4 SP, Lost 2 Boarding Pods and Laser Cannons
Lady Vega II -- -2 Shield SP
Slava -- Shields, -4 SP
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 am

Apparently the Ghost of Bin Laden has taken command of the Akkadians.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 am

What do I have left?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 am

You still have two of those Light Frigates, but one lost its engines.

The one with full health will probably be targeted by the Slava next turn so you might want it to shoot at their main cannon or something.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 am

The design on those cultist figs is a :ftw:

Predator
Dimmy

Post by Predator » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Bragallot wrote:Apparently the Ghost of Bin Laden has taken command of the Akkadians.
They're even called Ak Kaida now.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Get Him!!!! :fist:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Note: Assyrians made their distress signal but they wont get reinforcements during turn 5.
  ▲
▲ ▲

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 pm

But they still completed their objective, right? Also, I'm rooting for the CR guys, their ship is absolutely amazing (and they never win fights, so...)

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Finally, hot steamy boarding action!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am

enders_shadow wrote:But they still completed their objective, right? Also, I'm rooting for the CR guys, their ship is absolutely amazing (and they never win fights, so...)
Yeah that was their objective.
  ▲
▲ ▲