HOLY SHI- HE'S ALIVE!

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby Rody » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:37 am

someone got the plane into the air for me...
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:21 am

waar in nederland leef je?

Where in holland do you live?
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Rody » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:06 am

in goes, zeeland.

but I don't have too much free time now, I'm kinda behind on my homework.(several months)
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby IVhorseman » Sat May 17, 2008 1:30 am

HAY GUIZE, GOIN TO MEXICO FOR A WEEK, BRB
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tzan » Sat May 17, 2008 11:26 am

don't get kidnapped
don't get smuggle buddied
don't get caught in a drug war shootout
don't talk to coyotes, they are not fuzzy doggies
don't drink the water
don't get lost
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat May 17, 2008 4:48 pm

GLHF!
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 am

Back! i went to the Yucatan Peninsula and whatnot. saw pyramids, sat by the beaches in hammocks, and did basically everything stereotypically awesome to do. i even got to play with a monkey!

also, i stumbled on incredible fortune. in one of my hotels, i saw a plastic bag sitting on a desk. being me, i picked it up to see what was inside. inside, was four lego clone troopers (all armed with the new lego space guns), a bunch of clone-brand crappy minifigs (i think best-lock? which one has studs on the back of minifigs for backpacks?), and more best-lock and/or megablok guns and rifles than i could imagine. there were also regular old parts-parts, which was mostly rare connecting pieces, six binoculars, and one of those neck brackets for making backpacks. oh! and lots and lots of minifig heads. i scored.
IVhorseman

Postby DanNewt1.0 » Tue May 27, 2008 11:24 pm

you have probably made some poor mexican kid cry...

lol. who cares you scored!!!
- Never enough Briks -
TROLOLO
DanNewt1.0
Champion
Champion

Postby Bleep » Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Evil man, you have ruined the dreams of one Mexican child. Then again, the US government is ruining the lives of Mexican children daily with immigration laws. So who are we to complain? :twisted:
TROLOLO
Bleep
Champion
Champion

Postby Blitzen » Wed May 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Every country has immigration laws. Besides, they're getting in anyways.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby IVhorseman » Wed May 28, 2008 10:44 pm

actually, i'm half-mexican. like half-elf, but with tacos!
IVhorseman

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Thu May 29, 2008 7:32 am

Oh lord, don't mention tacos. I haven't had any in probably a year, and I get pissed off just thinking about my taco famine.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Tarren » Sat May 31, 2008 11:09 pm

taco flavored kisses :D
cartman you jackass!
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Gonna necromance the shit out of this thread due to the appropriate title. TL;DR: I rolled a 1 while climbing a wall and broke both my legs and now I'm in a wheelchair!

I totally almost died this summer! This is the story! I was hanging out at my friend's house that he just moved into that week. We're walking around the house and we went to the back yard, and start talking about the wall separating the front and back yards. It's a cinder block wall, about 6-7 feet tall, and I decided to climb up and jump over it. because why not.

So I'm running at this wall, and i jump up against the house wall, kick off, and land on top of the cinder blocks. Hey, I did it! I started pushing myself up and over, and then i hear a horrifying crack, followed by several cries of "ohhhh shiiiit!" I look to my side and see that the wall was falling backwards on top of me, and I got the solemn realization that I was about to break a lot of bones, very fast. All I had time to do was jump as far away from the wall as I could muster, and doing so assuredly saved my life.

I land first and the wall comes crashing down on top of my legs, instantly crushing my right femur and snapping it in half. That's the big-ass thigh bone and is the hardest bone in your body to break. My left tibia (shin-bone) was also cracked radially. I also ALSO tore my femoral artery, which means that I had about 20 minutes before I bled to death. Thankfully, all my bleeding was internal and I didn't find out about it until the next day, when I woke up in a hospital with a huge metal technic-looking assembly jutting out of my leg and attached to my bones.

However I totally remained conscious after the fall. I picked up my right leg and saw it fall over like a wet noodle, and fortunately enough for me the ambulance showed up in about a minute. They took a bunch of X-rays and shoved me in an MRI machine, then put me under and started operating. I ended up in the hospital for a month and two days, and am still in a wheelchair 4 months later (this happened June 28th).

Fortunately, I will most likely end up making a full recovery. All in all I only broke two bones (they just happened to be the two biggest ones in both of my legs), and didn't mess up my hip or my knee so I'll definitely be walking again in like a month or two. I'm already using crutches around the house. And of course, I have to thank the fact that I jumped away from the wall, or else I would have broken several more bones at the very least, and punctured/flattened several major organs at the worst.

So, ask me about my horrifying injury!
IVhorseman

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Well obviously you should start learning to do tricks with the crutches, you know like brake dancing and parcour with crutches, it would be great for your upper body strength.
No but really though it's great that you are relatively fine.

My half-brother who I dearly love had an 8 foot high wall that fell on him. He broke many many bones and also ribs, he barely survived in the hospital.

Can you get medical marijuana for the pain now? if so then go for it :] .
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements