Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade
IVhorseman wrote:driving a skeleton-shaped tank through the wall of a fortress has a funny way of inspiration...
Interesting choice of strategy. Did the wall collapse and break any of the skeleton bones?
- Psy.Dog Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
- Posts: 3801
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
I hear it only dealt enough to disable the pilot. Not sure what the objective of the mission was.
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
wall fell over the other direction, so it was chilling
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5344
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
Return to The Rulebook
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests