Razgriz's art corner

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

spartan117
Officer

Post by spartan117 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 pm

holy crap..... :lol: all i meant was we used some putty like explosive one to make a "bomb" it went bang and thats all.

BTW i was going to go to an airsoft game where they used REAL explosives,
they where going to use some det-putty and put it in places that where roped off. and in some buildings that we would sneek into and then EXFIL, as we where runing away it would really splode. kinda sweeet
BUT like i said, WAS.. i didint make it to that one. :cry:

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Then why are you still here?
Because i want to share the shit i make, THAT'S why.
1. Pyrotechnics are made of explosive materials (explosives)
And?
2. He never said they were handed out to everyone, he said that they used them. Maybe he meant the venue he was at used them.
He brought it up in a context that made it sound like he was a badass, by twisting the words. Tons of fields use pyro, that's not as awesome as calling pyro "real explosives". He wants to sound cool, and i'm calling him out on that, because he said that in response to a non-functioning prop. A non-functioning prop on a non-state sanctioned field, because i want to get to know my CAP cadets better. We're not going to have fucking pyro in back woods.
3. Again, if the venue owned the explosives, it wouldn't matter whether minors are allowed to own it or handle it.
Again, read my last comment.
As far as I can see, you're the one who called someone else out for being a liar without looking at alternatives. You're saying I need to be open minded because I'm not accepting your criticism of someone else's experience? I'm sorry for not conforming to the one idea that you're putting forth to degrade someone else (spartan) and instead trying to show ways that what he said could be real.
Funny, i remember a couple seconds ago saying that i called him out on trying to sound cooler than me. Yes, you do need to be more open-minded, aside from inserting your own thoughts into my words. Everything you said in this post is not what i meant at all. You just assume that because you're so used to me disagreeing with you, which automatically makes me dumb, apparently. Yes, you do need to be more open-minded. I never fucking degraded spartan, do you want me to? I have no problem with that, i hate the guy anyways. This is not a matter of me thinking of different ways to interperate spartan's words. Read this again.

Silverdream wrote:So yeah Razgriz, if you prefer facepunch to here, then go there.
I've been over this.

The only people who could be called Elitist here are you, and Warhead. And because Warhead is a forum hero(and pretty okay I guess), you don't belong here.
Do explain to me how I'M elitist.
We need more polite members here. I'm starting to miss Naussica and the older noobs I was so mean to.
Polite? Coming out of Silverdream's mouth? Blasphamy!
Holy shit, I'm still here?

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Funny, I remember a couple seconds ago saying that I called him out on trying to sound cooler than me.

I never fucking degraded spartan, do you want me to? I have no problem with that, I hate the guy anyways.

Waiiiiiiit a minute.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Funny, I remember a couple seconds ago saying that I called him out on trying to sound cooler than me.

I never fucking degraded spartan, do you want me to? I have no problem with that, I hate the guy anyways.

Waiiiiiiit a minute.
Okay, so you quoted something i said, implying almost certainly that i did the same thing. Okay. Alright. For starters, That's not my goal, as hard as it is to wrap your primitive mind around the concept that you DON'T know everything. My goal was, as i've said, two or three times no less, to stop him from trying to sound cooler because he mixed around some words.
Last edited by razgriz 25th inf. on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 pm

So you weren't trying to call him out on trying to sound cooler than you? What were you trying to call him out on then?

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

What? Holy shit, can you read? I DID say i was calling him out on trying to sound cool be saying he's played airsoft with real explosives AKA pyrotechnics. Oh, and silverdream, You can cut that out at anytime now. Seriously. I came here to post fucking art and my projects, and it's funny how everyone else, such as on FP, other airsoft forums, dA, pretty mcuh anyone i've showed my work to, they were respectful and nice and gave their criticism but i come here and it's completely changed. I'm a constant, it can't be me. It has to be all of you, if i have no troubles like this anywhere else.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Can you read? I'm showing how YOU'RE elitist. You asked, I showed.
razgriz wrote:Do explain to me how I'M elitist.

Funny, I remember a couple seconds ago saying that I called him out on trying to sound cooler than me.
You're trying to call him out on trying to be cooler than you. Period.

Funny how no one had a problem at all in this thread until you started being a dick to spartan.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Why do all these people keep coming here and suggesting that we're normal? I don't get it.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm

You're obviously not any kind of normal if i never have problems like this until i come here to try and contribute. I don't remember starting this by saying "I've played airsoft with real explosives" when i post an obviously non-functional C4 prop. Don't lay the blame on me, just because i don't deal with people's shit.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm

ImageImageImage

Don't argue with idiots. my floppy penis with idiots.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:
spartan117 wrote:I played airsoft where we used real explosives.

and theres no way the duct-tape will be more than a one time use.
AAAAAAAAAAND here come's the show off. You know what, I'll make you a deal. http://www.facepunch.com/forums/393 go here, make an account, and if a majority do not attempt to exile you for your elitism and obvious lies about explosives, I'll let you slide. But don't be surprised if you get banned. And, I have a new rule: I will refrain from using img tags if the image is too big.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Silverdream wrote:*DICKS*

Don't argue with idiots. my floppy penis with idiots.
You're posting dicks, and calling me an idiot? How does that even make sense?

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Silva actually likes dicks, and some of us don't really care.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm

You know, god forbid i'm civilized and don't like it when my thread, where i post MY art, is flooded with dicks.