Codex HELLIUS -Metalum Proeliator-

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

BFenix
Pooplord

Codex HELLIUS -Metalum Proeliator-

Post by BFenix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Alas, here shall be posted the great armies, creatures and beings of the planet they call, Hellius, Core of The Metal Realms and Home of The Metal Warriors!

It is finally here fellow brikwarriors, a thread for my current army. Tomorrow I'll be putting up some stats if anyone finds them interesting enough. Never forget that if you wish to look deeper down in the history of The Metal Warriors, you may search the wiki. (I apologize for the different light types and sources but I captured these at different hours of the day)

Hail to you, oh gazing ones! As some of you might know, I'm BFenix, and in this Codex you shall meet my fellow brothers and sisters of Metal, the weapons of war we use and overall :666: stuff.

Come now, we don't want to keep Brother Thegn Syros waiting!

Hail Syros! Are the warriors ready?
Hail Defender! Aye, Mike, Darius!

Mike and Darius here shall show us the basic war gear we Metal Warriors carry.
Hail Defender!
Hail warriors! So, what do you have in store for us and our friends?

Firstly, the War Guitar. Any warrior's best friend, no, not friend, soul! From birth to death, a warrior's guitar shall be at his side. With it, we destroy our foes and spread the word of Metal. It has several functions to protect the musical components when used as melee weapon. The clans have been using it since the first swords and tools were forged. Despite the "regular" guitar's body, there is a slot to equip several types of weaponry, the most common is the Gun Attachment, firing high caliber ballistic rounds. It can also be reversely mounted to be used as a single-shot explosive against tougher targets.
To protect us from the cold of the night, the northern lands breeze and even the weaker irons, our Fenris Cloak. Obtained in a warriors youth, it is not only a piece of warmth or armor, it is a symbol of pride and sturdiness. Skinned from the vicious beasts of the Fenris Moon.
And of course, to prevent us from having a dishonorable death from the hazards of modern war, MAOX BA-7 helm and armor.

Next we have the Lancer, an all purpose long range weapon of higher caliber.

Mostly used by Flag Bearers and Standarts to identify the clan waving it or to inspire fear in the heart of the enemy.

Worked out by Steel Punk Industries (SPI) we have the MAOX's converted Plasminator, a combat android, now wielding a powerful über plasma cannon along with personal shield projectors. It takes the role of Anti Armor Unit and Tank to cover dangerous advances.

The lovely Steel-Bikinied Comandettes. One step forward from War Bitches. Don't throw kitchen or pussy jokes around these "femme fatales" unless you feel like tasting converted Immortal Tech Auto-Shotgun slugs and MAOX minigun lead. Don't try hitting on them either, they'll make you their bitch with katanas and K-FUCKY martial arts training if you get to close.

Image Image

Right up next (these are among my favorite) we have the maniacal Beerzerkers! :iwolf: The folks are no cookie. They worship Beer and drink inhuman quantities of it too. Sometimes, in the middle of their constant state of total drunkness, they will understand and obey orders. Otherwise, they are a flurry of huge sized spikes, blades and brute force. It seems that Warhale and Maniac Beer have no effect on them nor make them anymore drunk. When out of combat, moshpits are normally started by Beerzerkers.

ImageImage

Before there SPI made the Painkiller, their masterpiece was its predecessor, the Stormrider Death Bike!

ImageImage

The Stormrider is a long time favorite of the Metal Warriors. It is still widely used today due to its speed, ruggedness, low maintainace, low fuel consumption and deadliness. It makes the term "fiery-steed" come to life with its huge roaring engine, rotating saws, gears and treads. In fact, the only regular care it needs is a cleaner to remove the corpse remains, meat and bone bits from its front tread. A module for a ranged weapon mount is being developed by SPI.

Image Image Image

Seriously, what can be more badass than a giant Death Bike? Well, two of them of course!

OR a squad of them, what would an army of metalheads be without its Death Bike Squad? Make way for the Hell Patrol! Or yet again, don't. :twisted:

Here is my legion of Metal Warriors. One Flag Bearer, engineer, Plasminator and Thegn Officer, followed by five Drang Metal Warriors.

(poorly focused, I'll take another group shot soon)

Finally, the Thermion PA summoning the whole force to gather. It can also be summoned by your lordship to strike the battlefield and deliver havoc.
No matter how many battles fought, I'm still impressed by its might. Hail to you all!

Well, these were the good guys, BFenix's clan on Hellius. Next post shall be the bad guys, Warhead's band of evil. Stay tuned for those, plus, some stats and ore on these guys. Never enough, I remind you, check out the wiki to know more about the Metal Warrios, BFenix and Hellius. Also check the prelude for my first upcoming forum battle: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6327

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Re: Codex HELLIUS -Metalum Proeliator-

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

BEST. ARMY. EVAR.

That is all.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 am

I can't decide which is more :666:, the treaded motorcycles or the Beerzerkers. Your army's badassery knows no bounds.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 am

Sweet holy mother of fuck - I don't know what to choose as best, dem hammers or dem deathbikes . . . .

Well fucking played sir, well fucking played indeed.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:18 am

Pretty neat designs, BFenix, great job!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 am

This army is awesome in more ways that can be counted.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:06 am

Thx for the awesome feedback everyone :guinness:

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 am

Silverdream wrote:This army is awesome in more ways that can be counted.
Counting is overrated anyway.
This here is head-explodingly awesome.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:56 pm

:666:

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Is that a giant amp?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:35 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Is that a giant amp?
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=7277

Obviously.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

That plasma cannon's cool.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:47 pm

What do the runes on the banner say? Also, really, crushingly, :666:
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:24 pm

heavyfishcannon wrote:What do the runes on the banner say? Also, really, crushingly, :666:
One side says: "Metal Gods of War" and the other says "All Hail BFenix, Hail, Hail" :mrgreen:

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 am

Very nice! :666:
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything