Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
- I've trolled before
- Posts: 4267
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Jet biplane with a helmet spike
. So goofy, yet so awesome.
to the builders, and
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 5975
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Yep, saw this on The Brothers Brick I believe. Looks great, the strong red color and goofy look makes it even better. I wonder how he connected the bombs/fuel tanks under the tip of the top wings...
- Posts: 3993
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
That thing looks Brikwarsy as hell.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests