Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
- Posts: 5788
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Jet biplane with a helmet spike
. So goofy, yet so awesome.
to the builders, and
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1908
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8379
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Yep, saw this on The Brothers Brick I believe. Looks great, the strong red color and goofy look makes it even better. I wonder how he connected the bombs/fuel tanks under the tip of the top wings...
- Posts: 4947
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
That thing looks Brikwarsy as hell.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests