Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
- Posts: 5664
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Jet biplane with a helmet spike
. So goofy, yet so awesome.
to the builders, and
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8234
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Yep, saw this on The Brothers Brick I believe. Looks great, the strong red color and goofy look makes it even better. I wonder how he connected the bombs/fuel tanks under the tip of the top wings...
- Posts: 4899
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
That thing looks Brikwarsy as hell.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests