6. Not totally sure what you mean by the air travel thing; if a parent is willing to send a minor on a plane by themselves then odds are they'll have the rest of the trip covered.
7. It might be, but several of us have had battles with each other; I'll also point out that Philly hosted Apocabriks in August with one minor in attendance and it was a lot of fun. If you get past all the crude banter, and internet anonymity, there are plenty of decent forum-goers here...(maybe...)
8. Meh. Maybe yes and no. I'll probably provide all of mine beforehand cause I have handy charts made up. Not everybody does. I propose that we let fudge and good fun rule the day; if we can all agree to those, the games should be fun and satisfying all around.
9. I thought you said you weren't coming
Saturnalia may be good for some folks. I'll probably be boned because Saturnalia is my busiest (work related) season, but something will work out. I still favor summer, but I guess we just need to see when works the best for the most.
10. Nah, not really. Commit 10-12 hours to the games, get two maybe three in in a day. Apockabricks had only two days set aside. That was fine.
11. Nah, not really. I've fought in battles where I'm pretty sure one of my opponents had 4-5 times the number of CP as me. And my Dreads were still considered one of the biggest threats on the field
. Disparate CP can lead to "defense" and "hold-out" type scenarios, etc. Bring whatcha got; they'll be plenty of filler and team space, etc.