End of the Line Turn 2 (COMPLETE)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

End of the Line Turn 2 (COMPLETE)

Postby mgb519 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 pm

M.A.S.S.
As they advance, M.A.S.S. takes heavy reflex fire. The scouts emerge unscathed, however...
...on the other side of the field, Tom Taylor, leader of the rebels, rips a pair of troopers to shreds with chaingun fire. The third one narrowly survives.
"Step aside, and let me show ya how it's done!"
Bill, furious by his comrade's failure to kill anyone, shoves the man aside and fires wildly at the first guy he sees.
To satisfying effect.
One of the scouts takes out the rebel behind the sandbags.
And the other...well...
KA-FUCKING-BOOM!
Physically untouched but more than a tad spooked, the horse goes insane and decides that it want's to go on a rampage. (Anyone want to command it? PM me now.)
But meanwhile, M.A.S.S. sniper fire takes down the rebel with the MK II RPG.
The Harbinger fires on the tank, bringing it down to it's last HP.
And the rest of M.A.S.S. forces move up.
Last edited by mgb519 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Re: End of the Line Turn 2 (INCOMPLETE)

Postby mgb519 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

REBELS
Two brave lads hop into the vacant jeep and ride it straight at the enemy, hoping to run them over.
...but they ran out of movement. Several of the multiturret's barrel jammed, but it still managed to open fire.
The M.A.S.S. troopers are untouched and unamused, however.
...mostly.
The rebel tank then blasts the Poseidon, The rocket turret joins in with everything it's got, and they manage to damage the tank's ultra thick armor.
To bolster morale, Tom Taylor moons the enemy. His men's spirit's are lifted. (+1 skill for rebel troops)
He blasts away at the Harbinger, ignoring petty things like range. Coupled with shells from the flak cannon, they damage it, nearly blowing the arm off and damaging the circuitry that manages the cannon. (I forgot to take off pieces when taking pic, fixed now)
He decides to put his robotic arm to the test. He searches for an improbably large object to throw at the enemy. Finding none, he simply sets down the multigun, hops down, and makes one from the solid concrete wall below.
It is then that he discovers that while his arm is superhuman, his back is not. (Crit fail)
"uh...MEDIC!"
Last edited by mgb519 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

OUTCASTS
Long-range laser fire manages to take down a trooper and one of the scouts.
Another outcast drops his dinky laser rifle and picks up the dropped MK II RPG. He doesn't, however, have a shot worth taking yet.
SPACE POLICE: YELLOW OMEGA GAMMA SQUAD OF THE CAST DIVISION
Limon and Sewis have been hanging back to wait for M.A.S.S. to move into range.
Sewis turns to Limon and say, "Balls to it. They're taking far too long."
A tone echos, signaling the activation of a Space Police's On-Demand Spawning System. Sewis types something out on his keypad. A female voice subsequently announces, 'Giving Sewis Regent 46 Type 1.'
Limon nods, grinning. "Let's do this the Y.O.G.S.Cast way."
Sewis brandishes his newly-acquired packet of C4 and moves out of the doorway into available cover, Limon covering him as they advance.
KANE
Equally tired of waiting, Kane tries to hose the last scout with bullets, but the distance is too much and he misses.
...fortunately, his man-eating falcon fills in for him.
"Struck a nerve there, eh?"
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Ahahaha, thanks!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Still need orders from Ham.
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Yellow text is making my brain bleed out my eyes. Otherwise, good show.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby mgb519 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

No orders have been received for the CRMSON Commandos. Anyone want to take command?
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby heavyfishcannon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

I would take them.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby mgb519 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 pm

CRMSON COMMANDOS
While there aren't many targets in range, the CRMSON Commandos manage to take out a mass trooper.

The M.A.S.S. soldiers behind the tank hear the roar of an engine in the distance behind them. What could that be?
"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's..."
AMERICA
Wasting no time, the americans open fire upon the Poseidon.
...and fire...
...and fire again. The tank has two SP remaining and lost all locomotion. It is now essentially a turret. Most of the troopers, however, manage to bail.
...there are three people in this picture. Portions of them can be seen.
The minigun power troopers open fire on the troops who bailed out of the way. No, they don't hit anyone. But who cares? Look how much fun they're having!
One of the rocket troopers opens fire on the flamer units, but only manages to disrupt them.
END TURN
M.A.S.S. brings in the device known only as, "The Alamo Drive." It is guarded by two Golden Death Squad Operatives equipped with heavy energy sweepers.
OVERVIEWS

M.A.S.S.: 8 + 3 damage to enemy tank HP
Rebels: 6 + 1 damage to Poseidon and 1 damage to the Harbinger
Oucasts: 5
Y.O.G.S.CAST Survivors: 0
Kane: 1
CRMSON Commandos:1
America: 3 + 3 damage to Poseidon + 1 fun had

Send in turn orders.

Also, my three year old niece managed to get into the battlefield, but I believe I fixed it. Tell me if something seems off.
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Return to Forum Battles