Sound of the Beast

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Sound of the Beast

Postby Zupponn » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Sound of the Beast: The Complete Headbanging History of Heavy Metal
http://www.soundofthebeast.com/news.html

Read it and bask in its glory!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby Apollyon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

It's an excellent book! Unfortunately i lost mine. :-/ I think i lent it to someone but i cannot for the life of me remember to whom.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
 
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby BFenix » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 am

Damn, I should get this for Yule...
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

BFenix wrote:Damn, I should get this for Yule...


:asterios:

You know you're alone when you only buy yourself presents for yule.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby BFenix » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:Damn, I should get this for Yule...


:asterios:

You know you're alone when you only buy yourself presents for yule.


You know that when you "get" stuff by Yule its normally a gift.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:50 pm

BFenix wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:Damn, I should get this for Yule...


:asterios:

You know you're alone when you only buy yourself presents for yule.


You know that when you "get" stuff by Yule its normally a gift.


Too bad you don't have anyone that would give it to you.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Sound of the Beast

Postby BFenix » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Silver, just because you get rocks every year don't take it on others...
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)


Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests