Killing Time (Round 1)

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Re: Killing Time (Round 1)

Postby stubby » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm loving the photography from this battle. What are you using for your lighting setup?
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Bragallot » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Nothing special really, I usually leave as much light from outside in as possible but since we get almost no light during this time of the year it's just one big lamp that lights the room I guess. Sometimes when a picture isn't working out I use my bureau lamp for some extra lighting (which is great 'cos I can adjust it). That doesn't happen often though. It used to bother me when I had to do turns without outside light but recently I replaced the standard bulb with a 'pro light energy saver' bulb and it seems since then it's been easier to get the colours right now that I think about it, if that makes sense.

For both the overview pics as well as most of the normal pics I use flower mode and auto for the flash, with -2 to lighting adjustment. Sometimes I adjust a little and a few are also taken on 'food mode' if you can believe that.

I feel the flash allows you to get a sharp picture and great bright colours and the -2 adjustment keeps it from getting too bright. What I like most is how the area around the subject is often darker to keep the attention where it belongs.

mgb519 wrote:Two people had to redshirt? That's serious shit right there...

Basically. I thought I'd seen it all with the 2d6 equals 26 damage roll Vinambre got to eat but I had a streak of crits up to 37 damage with 2d6 with this one, I think that guy was making up for all the fail the rest of the Wolfpack had...
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Warhead » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 am

This battle is: Refined awesome compressed into a nugget of uber-epic and forged into a weapon so spectacular that galaxies desolve when it is merely thought of. Brag, I hope the homage part isn't the wait between rounds mate. :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Forum Battles