You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 am
- Location: Knoxville, TN
I just can't get over the stupid plothole that if everything is and behaves like real lego, then how the fuck does the shuttle is set on fire? Otherwise, the animation itself is great.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4947
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
"And at the funeral, the astronaut's wife meets his mistress"
"Does she have big tits?"
Best line ever.
- Posts: 3166
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Weed land
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 6621
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
We need that funky space pyramid for a
. Imagine the epik carnage that that thing could cause.
My thoughts exactly.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest