Respawn

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: Respawn

Postby Silverdream » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Suck on towel to gain nutrients.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8011
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Respawn

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm

knolli wrote:OH NO, I FORGOT MY TOWEL!!!
Search for my towel. Check the contents of my rucksack.


And then head east. And you've included sufficient detail in the pics, stick with them.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Respawn

Postby feuer_faust » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 am

Image

Image

Image
It's a secret to everybody.
User avatar
feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Re: Respawn

Postby mgb519 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

Try to use the heater to create an explosion. Otherwise set the man on fire.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Respawn

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Piss on towel, then put it over his face to knock him out. Then steal his bindle.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Respawn

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Wait till he falls asleep and piss on him.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8011
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Respawn

Postby knolli » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Ask him if you can borrow a tooth brush or some soap. You have your own towel, see?
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Re: Respawn

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

wait till he falls asleep and trade towels
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Respawn

Postby feuer_faust » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Image
It's a secret to everybody.
User avatar
feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Re: Respawn

Postby Scottsman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 am

Kill man with stick. Take his stuff.
Image
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Respawn

Postby knolli » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 am

"Errant? Spawner? Is it normal to lose ones memory? What planet is that?"
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Re: Respawn

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 pm

DO NOT ENGAGE THE MAN IN COMBAT
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Respawn

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Whip man with towel to stun him, then run him through with the stick. The steal his bindle.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Respawn

Postby mgb519 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:DO NOT ENGAGE THE MAN IN COMBAT
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Respawn

Postby feuer_faust » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 am

Image

Image
It's a secret to everybody.
User avatar
feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest