Transformers

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Transformers

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:What that means I don't even...

I was refering to Part #85961, AKA the one that looks like a Flak Vest, but after double checking I found it is pretty easy to get the grey ones outside of the US.
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers

Postby Silverdream » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:What that means I don't even...

I was refering to Part #85961, AKA the one that looks like a Flak Vest, but after double checking I found it is pretty easy to get the grey ones outside of the US.


Relevance?

Who am I kidding, this is brikwars.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Transformers

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:What that means I don't even...

I was refering to Part #85961, AKA the one that looks like a Flak Vest, but after double checking I found it is pretty easy to get the grey ones outside of the US.


Relevance?

Who am I kidding, this is brikwars.

Well considering those vest are a buck American apiece, I would say it's a split between getting Transformers or getting Lego Men body armor.
I'm going to assume the Guard will go without...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:29 pm

*facepalm*
WH40K= Warhammer 40,000
Imperial Guard= one of the factions in WH40K.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Guard
:roll:
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Transformers

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 am

Robot Monkey wrote:*facepalm*
WH40K= Warhammer 40,000
Imperial Guard= one of the factions in WH40K.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Guard
:roll:

Exactly, and those "Protective Vest" pieces look like Imperial Guard Flak Jackets.
I myself was planning on using them to build the Mobile Infantry... before I got a look at the part price...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers

Postby Zahru II » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 am

I assume RM wants an army of Games Workshop miniatures, not an IG-themed minifig army. Why he would do that is beyond me, but I hope that cleared the confusion :rtfm:
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Transformers

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 am

Zahru II wrote:I assume RM wants an army of Games Workshop miniatures, not an IG-themed minifig army. Why he would do that is beyond me, but I hope that cleared the confusion :rtfm:

The Tanks, man, the Tanks!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:26 am

Whiteagle wrote:
Zahru II wrote:I assume RM wants an army of Games Workshop miniatures, not an IG-themed minifig army. Why he would do that is beyond me, but I hope that cleared the confusion :rtfm:

The Tanks, man, the Tanks!


Now this guy has the right idea. Besides, I want a strategic challenge, not like those found in Brikwars. In Brikwars, "strategy" is deciding which unit to pulverize your enemy with. Whereas in WH40K, you need some actual thinking.

But back on the TF conversation, I just found out my local TRU has TFprime figures instock! Too bad it's literally the day before Skaturnalia eve...
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Transformers

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Skaturnalia loot time!

Aside from other stuff, I got a DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime!

Image
:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Transformers

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:I want a strategic challenge, not like those found in Brikwars. In Brikwars, "strategy" is deciding which unit to pulverize your enemy with. Whereas in WH40K, you need some actual thinking.


Try playing a game of minifig 1v1 with an assortment of weapons and come tell me the same.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Transformers

Postby Zahru II » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:42 pm

That's a beast! You should really do a pic with him and Unicron going all 1v1 with breast cannon and bfg :)

I've tinkered with my Cybertron Thunderblast today. For those who don't know, she has a huge boat panel on her back in robot mode which makes her very unbalanced and hard to pose. Luckily, you can remedy this by hitting out 1 tiny pin on the back, and voila:

Image

She's kinda like a pretender now.

Image

I also messed with her kibble a bit, and turns out it can work as a semi-decent hoverboard, so it's a win-win.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Transformers

Postby Zahru II » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 am

I bought a robot man today!

Image
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Transformers

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am

Seaspray? Nice. 8)
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Transformers

Postby Timedude » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Somebody find me some deals on Amazon. When did it get so expensive to buy stuff? It's like a horrible eBay where everything is overpriced now!
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Transformers

Postby Zahru II » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 am

What are you after?
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests