The Battle for the town

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

The Battle for the town

Postby heavyfishcannon » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Hello all, I have just finished uploading the 1st half of my first brikwar (documented, anyway) unfortunately, I did this a while ago, so my recollection of events/ continuity is based on uploading order. So anyway, My first brikwar!

Captions over the pics.

:evil: Already we are off to a great start, as I don't even have overview pics! Anyhow, welcome to the town (that is actually it's real name.) The town has recently been ravadged by a civil war, between the horrifically mismatched rebels, and the horribly mismatched loyalists. Scattered throughout the town are the forgotten machines of war, dead combatants, and maybe even treasure! (The battle started as a treasure hunt, actually. It was abandoned in favor of more... pressing matters.)
From the former loyalists, a band of semi coherent survivors created a militia, which is led by a daemon cultist (in the grey cloak). In the background, you see Mary Sue, loose cannon cop on edge, out to stop Plinkett, and save her girlfriend (Located in Plinkett's new, tan, creepy house!) Further back, you can see the generic grey building, a militia armory/ conviniance store run by two Ex-Cons, who also hate each other.You can also see some space knights coming in from by the shop.
A close up of the store, and a monkey knight minigun gunboat.
Another view of the militia, this time by a ruined house. You can also see a mysterious stone baby T-rex inside a white crate. A great mystery that will never be explained. You can also see a drunken Britanian ambassador,practicing his pole dancing. His presence is also unexplained. You can also see all of Plinkett's creepy house.
And the madman himself, Harry Plinkett! In a white cap (didn't have a good looking hat for him, sadly.) Packing a Tommy gun, a can of Raid, and his walking stick, he's ready for anything!
And some proto-space Celts! While they have had a huge change of appearance by now, as more bits have become available and my tastes in color scheme changed (Because how many black-armored armies do we need?) Led by Goldhat Mcriflehorns (figure it out! :P ) The space Celts have come for treasure and domination!
This plan does not work, however, for the Space knights, on a holy crusade of conquest, they are led by a shadowy, not yet deployed, leader.
Also, Here is a Manacled super villain (No realation, Brag!) Who was experimenting A new gatling wheel... thing. Then things went to hell, and some ungentlemanly rebel put a bullet through the sophisticated scientist's skull.
After the formation of the Militia, the rebels where kicked out, and they became demon hobos, led by a Pharaoh of old.
Suddenly, movement! The Calts spread out. The chainsaw glaive dude attempts to move, and falls over.
An attempt at dynamic photography, the Celt take sevral shots at... something. Another one mans a truck, and start going towards the enemies.
Mashing several buttons, to no avail, the space knight breaks out of his gunboat.
Sucess! He makes headway to the store, and asks the owner for some Ordanance. "Hand it over, you sons of whores, or I will flay you, and everyone you ever knew!"
Something tells me he isn'tvery popular with the damsel crowd. Anyway, The monkey knight gets a new grenade launcher for his troubles!
The Cyborg knight and Cosmoknight ship out, alongside the randomsaurus artillery.
Close up of the randomsaurus.
Mary Sue begins an incantation...
And summons a shark!
Sorry, A Flying shark.
Which promptly steals the Hovercraft's minigun!
And she heads off to get revenge on Plinkett! Using his sith powers, he force jumps to meet Mary Sue in epic midair combat!
And by that, I mean they flub their rolls, and plummet embarrassingly onto the ground below.
This is why we can't have nice things! The magic minigun shark is down! Mr. magic minigun shark, I am a better person for having met you. :godwin:
Embaressed by fail-induced shark death, Plinkett deposits Mary Sue in his basement.
And Plinkett takes the minigun for his own!
Elsewhere, The Pharaoh king of the Hobos calls his minion to his side. "Today, we shall retake what is rightfully ours! Those piss-ants will regret opposing me, Alden the 3rd!"
"Why do you have me here, then, sir?" "because you have failed me, and will pay for it!" "What?!?" "Really, I have no qualms with you, I just always wanted to try..."
"This!" "Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..."
"iiiiiiiiiiiittttttt" With a satisfying crunch, A militia man is down!
Wanting to gat as far away from Alden as possible, The heroic feat also makes the hobos move faster! :twisted:
"Hold off, sir Shitstain! If anyone kills this guy, it's gonna be me!" "Holy Shit!" The other Con chases the Monkey knight back to the hovercraft.
"Hey, I had the situation well in hand." "Not how I saw it." "I'll Keeeeeellll youuu!!!"
Get up and fight like a man, :bitch:!
:brick: Oh crap...
Unfortunately, he doesen't get destroyed yet. Due to lack of pictures, and a pissed off other player, the hovercraft regrows its minigun (??? :| )
Turning his sights to a hobo in an incredibly blurry pic, a Celt opens fire upon him!
And blows the bastard's head clean off!
And it lands somewhere here.
And, in true hit and run fashion, the Celts pile into the truck.
Meanwhile, inside Plinkett's basement, Mary Sue and her Friend find a treasure map. "Quick, grab onto my map!"
Adventure!!!
Plinkett does not like what he sees! Force jumping again, he brings out the big guns, in the form of a can of raid!
Plinkett unleashes a torrent of bug spray, taking out Mary Stu's girlfriend!
She's taking it fairly well, don't you think?
A Militia goon rushes into the ruins, and finds a bag of a mysterious, silvery, ground up substance. Doing the only sensible thing, he takes it all in! He begins to lurch over, and becomes a PCP Zombie!
Undeterred by drug induced zombies, Alden constucts a landing platform. How? Magic!
He then constructs a... flying... Thing.
Remember the shopkeepers? me neither. But anyhow, the one on the ground doesn't take too well to an imminent beat-down, and tosses his ax!
Which does a whole lot of nothing. It lands behind the counter, And the other Convict take the time to practice his air humps.
He then proceeds to take a dynamite stick and a jackhammer for some ill-thought out revenge!
Suddenly, the heavens part, and from the sky come the grand master of the space knight crusade!
The Space Celts disembark, And sneery face equips a high explosive weapon or 2
In an effort to find some treasure, the Celt leader checks the T-rex, and yes, it really is just a stone decoration! The real magic is in the box it was in! As a defense mechanism, the drunken Britainian's hat becomes... A Raggamoffyn! Yes, the Raggamoffyn, the D&D monster that is a flying pile of laundry. The elder gods had a *Ahem* strange sense of humor.
The horror!!! The Horror!
Then, the PCP Zombie eats Mary Sue, who is so perfect, it changes the PCP into a zombie virus that can affect already dead people!
Image Get your collective minds out of the gutter! She's just being devoured alive!
The Con finds a stick of dynamite. :byzero:
And explodes it (sadly off sccreen) taking out some of the wall.
Several new PCP zombies arise, And a militia blade master rushes in to deal with them!
"Here, take this sword. Promise me you'll run real fast with it, alright?"
:shock: :brick: Needless to say, a critical success was had!
While he managed to behead one ODing foe, the blademaster Is soon turned as well.
Alden mounts his flying thing, and heads off for conquest!
Plinkett wisely ducks and covers, and the flying thing parks on his house
The dead continue to rise.
One of the convicts will not stand for this! Taking his trusty treasure chest, He preapares to heave and...
SLAM!
Oh, look, TNT, wonder what will...
Called it.
"Hello, Plinkett, I believe I was here to see you about something..." "was it that I gave the new star trek a good review?' "No, I think it was how I was going to kill you, and take control of the undead!"

And, on that cliffhanger, I'll upload more next year :P!
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder

Return to Reports From the Field