Pocket Dungeon: Quest (Teaser)

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Pocket Dungeon: Quest (Teaser)

Post by enders_shadow » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 am

So... had some free time on my hands, thought out the basis of a backstory, and came up with some game type stuff. Also had some time to prepare for building, which will probably be tomorrow or next week-ish. And I got organized. Oh, yeah, and made these. Enjoy!

The barbarian (Oloth, I believe. He said something about not caring which he was, so... That was the first one I had an idea for.)

The mage (Ross, again, if memory serves. This one was tricky, but it turned out alright)

The rogue (Insert_Blank, if he still wants it.) This one was by far the most fun to create, and I think it came out well.

Next up, I can probably take one more character... either a Knight (fighter), or a cleric (special multiplayer char. focused on medium offense/heal).
Anyway, some differences between regular PD and the new *beta version, PD:Quest. In this version, players are represented by two avatars, a traveling one and a fighting one. This allows for a bigger map of the surrounding area (because the microfigs will be the travelers) and therefore a more detailed world, and just the same action a full-size minifig can bring to individual battles. Also, equipment and appearance can be altered along the way to make you more powerful, look cooler, or just because. Plot and Backstory are still in the making, you don't get any of that... let your minds run rampant.
Note: if anyone would like to start creating their characters, that would be great. I haven't checked out those PD rules in forever, so doing it by yourself would probably be the best option. The link is somewhere in Oloth's original thread. Anyone who wants a spot, speak up.

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Re: Pocket Dungeon: Quest (Teaser)

Post by Insert_blank » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

I'm absolutely still interested! Dang those figs look amazing! I'm really looking forward to this.
Just Monika

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 am

I'd be fine with being a Knight, or a martial-looking Cleric. Some kind of Druid would also be fine.

What if I was some sort of pagan who found a bit of future-technology medic gun and started worshipping it?
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Post by Olothontor » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay. Officially excited. Let's do this.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

I am in. Let's do this.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.