Anglo-Norman Army

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby gaunt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks Zahru!  Your castle Armies served as a slight inspiration.

Alex, I wish I had more medieval stuff, but I don't have nearly as much stuff as you had there.  I  could always salvage the Danish army for some parts, I guess, or use decals.  But thanks for the suggestions.
TROLOLO
gaunt
Hero
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6441
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:I haven't looked at my Family tree, but I'm related to the man who invented the powerbar and my Family belongs to Clan Robertson and Clan Stewart.

Image

^This powerbar.

I love the powerbar, it's so bad!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Absolute Twatpot
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Tzan wrote:I've been reliably informed that the T is silent.

Image
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Tzan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 pm

The secret is out, my pee is blue.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Legofighter » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:My ancestors in the netherlands where knights, and my furthest back traceable ancestor was the burgomeister of amsterdam.



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Is it a joke?
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.
User avatar
Legofighter
Minifig
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Frozen land of Canada

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 am

... no?
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:... no?


I'm impressed Runny, I don't even know for sure how many Englishmen my ancestors killed.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8379
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby gaunt » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

^Same here, considering my ancestors were French...


  And Zupponn, fantastic comic.
TROLOLO
gaunt
Hero
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:16 pm

gaunt wrote:^Same here, considering my ancestors were French...


  And Zupponn, fantastic comic.


Scottish-French brotherhood ftw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Alliance
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8379
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Tzan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm

User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6441
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby stubby » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:22 pm

What the heck is even going on in that video?  Was that supposed to be the wonder twins?

I seem to remember that their powers had a big drawback in that they couldn't FORM OF the same thing twice.  Can you imagine all the bookkeeping?  "Well I already formed-of an african swallow back in 1979, but there are two subspecies of european swallows I can still do..."
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby gaunt » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Silverdream wrote:
gaunt wrote:^Same here, considering my ancestors were French...


  And Zupponn, fantastic comic.


Scottish-French brotherhood ftw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Alliance



   Word.

    Silverdream, we must unite.

   Speaking of uniting, I oughtta make an Auld Alliance army, come to think of it.
TROLOLO
gaunt
Hero
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Re: Anglo-Norman Army

Postby Tzan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests