Enemies of the Coalition

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Enemies of the Coalition

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

link to the coalition army: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=9457

FIrst up here is the Peach Army.

"For Freedom!!!!"
The main Foe of the Coalition, The peaches where once actually Yellow , but the radioactive meteor storm that pummeled the southern continent of Kreen and obliterated the grand space docks mutated vast majority of the population. When the firestorms stopped and the ash settled the coalition forces sent to rescue surviving civilians and secure the continent mistook the turned civilians to be a invading force of peaches trying to capitalize on the devastation. a bloody genocide ensued as the confused civilians where cut down. those that fled brought news of the Coalitions merciless slaughter, and the survivors decided to start a new nation, kill the Coalition, and claim Ajax-4 for them selves.
the main armor of the Peaches are the small unsightly mechs, called Junktrons made by the foremost mech-scientist of Ajax-4 who unfortunately was at the space station when the Armageddon began
a variety of civilian and military vehicles have been repurposed to serve the army, Auto-carts and Cannon-buggys being the most common.
A Interstellar peach nation has taken notice of the new peaches, and are funding them with weapons and spec-ops overtly, and recently sent The scout-SHIP RAINBOBOXY to observe the fighting, and plan out a full-scale invasion. A battle is currently being waged aboard between a spec-ops Coalition insertion team, the crew, and nega-block monstrosities summoned by a cultist on board.

<<<<o>>>>
The minor factions

Undeath's army
"hah! more lambs to corrupt!"
A minor Lich lord who had been almost crushed by The Kingdom of Gabloon back on his home planet, He had fled the Final siege of his strong hold with all the skelitons he had left through a portal he Conjured. HE came out in the northern reaches of Ajax-4 among the TinyTowns, looking to gain the Tech and the corpses of this new world, he sets off for conquest!

the Farce-Force
"where the fuck are we?!"
A small group of Farce users teliported here by accident, unsure who to side with just yet, they are laying low and bickering like school girls.

The Monsters United
"If we can't be normal no one can!"
A group of the unfortunates who's mutations did not stop at peach-dom. Led by the nefarious CLOBE-HEAD,these freaks and weirdos have started kidnaping other mini-figures and subjection them to horrid, gruesome and hilarious tortures and experiments to mutate them and engorge the MU's ranks.

Cont.

The Dungan swarm
"SKREEEEEE"
A Insectoid race of aliens looking to consume the biomass of Ajax-4.
ref: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=6777

DriodCO
"Comply."
a corporation based in kreen looking to take advantage of the situation and take over the planet.
Last edited by RunsWithLegos on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: Enemies of the Coalition

Post by cleanupcrew » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:...The scout-SHIP RAINBOBOXY to observe the fighting, and plan out a full-scale invasion. A battle is currently being waged aboard between a spec-ops Coalition insertion team, the crew, and nega-block monstrosities summoned by a cultist on board...
Wow is that still going on LOL.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Nice! I'm starting to really appreciate smaller but thematically unified forces. How do you stat those alien swarm guys?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Colette wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:...The scout-SHIP RAINBOBOXY to observe the fighting, and plan out a full-scale invasion. A battle is currently being waged aboard between a spec-ops Coalition insertion team, the crew, and nega-block monstrosities summoned by a cultist on board...
Wow is that still going on LOL.
yeah :/ i have had only one real battle sense losing interest i am going to do a write up finish cause i have scraped some of the ship for parts.

IVhorseman wrote:Nice! I'm starting to really appreciate smaller but thematically unified feces. How do you stat those alien swarm guys?
I have not put stats down yet.
I did not make the concept of the Dungan Swarm up, i kinda forget who made them.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Pretty damn cool, where'd you get Globe-head's head?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm

It's from the Pirates of the Caribbean set "captains room" or what ever it is called. the one with the two zombies,, jack,, and a load of ships-inna-bottles'.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:34 am

I lol'd.

a closer shot of the first picture would have been nice. can't really see much in detail. even if they are a bunch of bald peach people
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 pm

after the Trade Town Rumble the skellitons have a foot hold on ajax, and a fresh batch of corpses... Dark Days come to the north.

Wich faction should be represented in battle next every body? i have a battle field ready and everything. just who shall bathe in blood this time?
IVhorseman wrote:Nice! I'm starting to really appreciate smaller but thematically unified feces. How do you stat those alien swarm guys?
and OP now has a link to the original thread