[BSS] Anti-Caspian Coalition

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

[BSS] Anti-Caspian Coalition

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, a particularly accurate quote that can be used to describe the Coalition,

The Anti-Caspian Coalition, ACC For Short, is a Military Alliance of the Remaining major Powers in the BSS that was Founded in G.R 2012 to Counter the Expansionist Caspian Empire.

The Sokolov Conflict in February G.R 2012 marked the end ofthe third era, During the Conflict, a Colonel from the Caspian Federation 3rd Army by the name of Naumova, Left his duties in pursuit of personal fortune, He was Summarily Ejected from the Military. Disgraced, Naumova began to convince several of the more radical and extremist Political and Military Leaders in the Federation that the current leadership had caused the state to stagnate, and was incapable of ending the war.

Several Federation Systems defected and joined the Inssurection, The Naumova Rebellion lasted only two months before it was Crushed, Naumova was Executed, and most of the traitor politicians were imprisoned. However the Rebellion would have a lasting impact on the Caspian State, The Leadership admitted that it had become too laid back and stagnated, Shortly after the Rebellion, the Federation began invading Volkan, Kamazian and Protoxan Systems en masse, quickly becoming an radical expansionist state. The Federation renamed itself the "Caspian Empire", hellbent on becoming the sole ruling power of the BSS, By any means necessary.

After Months of being hammered by the New Empire, the Principle opposing powers grew tired of a constant loosing battle, for they were also at war with each other. Historically, the Kamazian and Volkan states were once allies, but circumstances drove them apart. The VDR and Kamazian Union elected to unite once again against their common enemy, The Protoxan State had historically been a friend of the Caspians, but eversince the Sokolov Conflict, the Caspian state sought to rub it out, as they felt it wasn't worthy of owning the territory it held for such a small nation.

The ACC is a Coalition of the Kamazian Union *Red*, Volkan Democratic Republic *Black* and the Holy Protoxan State *Blue*, Each member state's military functions interdependently, Armies frequently combine in larger engagements with the Empire, however each State retains it's own essensce as they each develop their own forces.

Combined Arms of the ACC

Kamazian Vehicles

Kodiak Heavy Battletank - Rugged Kamazian Main Battletank

Kamazian FAV - Light Fast Attack Vehicle,

Roshenko APCs

Varlamov MCV - The Kamazian's General Purpose Combat Vehicle is Larger than most, Rivaling the size of dedicated APCs *Stock Set*

Lemko Military Car - General purpose transport vehicle used for light duties

Volkan Vehicles

MSW-2012 MCV - General Purpose Combat Vehicle, Much Smaller than the Kamazian Counterpart *Stock Set*

MSW-150 APC - Heavily armored, unarmed APC

MSW-200 II APC - Medium Armored, Armed APC
The Earlier MSW-200 I, that carried signifigantly less armor.

MSW-10VT - Designation for the Aging Volkan Variant of the aging Battlemaster series

MSW-1000 "Mastodon" - Super Heavy APC / Assault Vehicle

Protoxan Vehicles

Pandora Combat Truck

Protoxan Caterpillar Tank *Stock Set*
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Kastrenzo

Re: [BSS] Anti-Caspian Coalition

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm still making battle reports from events that happened before the ACC was founded.

Also the Larrians will be put in their own thread since they are a third party in the Imperial/Coalition war, The Shan will be added to the Caspian thread since they will be on their side,

As it stands right now, the ACC has approximatley 120 Figs, The Empire is about the same. Shan not included in that number.

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Your armies are pleasingly large and pictures are sharp. Nice! Could you show us some more of your individual troops please?

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 pm

I can arrange that,

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

None of this is like artistic genius, but it is all INCREDIBLY BRIKWARS!!
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

I just noticed someone changed my "title"

that's fuckin hilarious, I didn't think anyone even recognized my "Shit analogies"

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 am

Awesome armies dude. I only wish my Calvarians and Kuragin troops were that large...

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 pm

well obviously they were originally 3 seperate armies, but I banded them together because the White army is roughly 120 strong, each of these armies was only 30-40 strong