Microspace Ship

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Microspace Ship

Post by Zupponn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 pm

A couple of weeks ago I made this:

I'm not sure what faction it would be for or anything, but if I had a few more GT pieces lying around I would have used them instead of the OT and it would have been a Zupponn Mining Co. ship.

BFenix
Pooplord

Re: Microspace Ship

Post by BFenix » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Heck, it could belong to lots of factions! Immortal, Zuppon, Vol, ...

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Yeah, any faction that uses black, which is only like 3 or 4 [/sarcasm]

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

Simple, but awesome.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 pm

The amount of dakka is acceptable; well played sir. I like the orange on black colors too... very sinister.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks guys. I'm a big fan of the big cannon on the back myself.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:47 am

If you elongate it a bit at the front, put one of those curved pieces I use on my dragonheads on top for the bridge and add the 'flag' pieces I also use on the Mastercutor to those sides it will be even more badass: would make it look more complete and give it a better profile, I think.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Bragallot wrote:If you elongate it a bit at the front, put one of those curved pieces I use on my dragonheads on top for the bridge and add the 'flag' pieces I also use on the Mastercutor to those sides it will be even more badass: would make it look more complete and give it a better profile, I think.
True, but I think the hitch that makes up the "bridge" on this ship is suppose to be a cannon, hence why it can rotate.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Whiteagle wrote:
Bragallot wrote:If you elongate it a bit at the front, put one of those curved pieces I use on my dragonheads on top for the bridge and add the 'flag' pieces I also use on the Mastercutor to those sides it will be even more badass: would make it look more complete and give it a better profile, I think.
True, but I think the hitch that makes up the "bridge" on this ship is suppose to be a cannon, hence why it can rotate.
Yes, it's a cannon. It goes boom.

Also, who in their right mind would put their bridge in the most vulnerable spot in a space ship (where my cannon is). I would put it in the center of the ship where it's well protected from enemy fire. That way if the vulnerable spots get hit the ship can still operate.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 am

Zupponn wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

Also, who in their right mind would put their bridge in the most vulnerable spot in a space ship (where my cannon is). I would put it in the center of the ship where it's well protected from enemy fire. That way if the vulnerable spots get hit the ship can still operate.
Ha, indeed.

I started building my own monstrosity of a SpaceWarship that was basically a triangle with about a gross of OT cannons on the leading edges, but lost intrest when it came to detailing the two faces.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 am

Zupponn wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

I meant 'put one of those curved pieces I use on my dragonheads for the bridge on top' to specify the piece I meant. It doesn't have to be the actual bridge. I suppose the bridge on a ship could be anywhere but I prefer to put it where the crew gets vision of what's happening around them. If builds do not seem optimal to avoiding damage, it's to increase the chances of a lovely explosion :rtfm:
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

I meant 'put one of those curved pieces I use on my dragonheads for the bridge on top' to specify the piece I meant. It doesn't have to be the actual bridge. I suppose the bridge on a ship could be anywhere but I prefer to put it where the crew gets vision of what's happening around them. If builds do not seem optimal to avoiding damage, it's to increase the chances of a lovely explosion :rtfm:
Which piece would that be?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

The golden brick and the one behind that make the bridge where there would otherwise just be a 2x2 space too. It doesn't have to be *that*, but I suggest sticking some kind of piece(s) on top to give it some more volume / profile / character / whatever.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll see what I can do.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 am

Good I'm looking forward to seeing what you can cook up.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?