Mass murder

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

BrikSaber
Hero

Mass murder

Post by BrikSaber » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Just a massive war scene I made on a bookshelf. I figured this ought to go on armory, as there are some new creations nestled within all that bloodshed...
The Gentlemanian betrayal and the forced exodus of Rick Saber was about to begin a new era for the NAC... Until Rick Saber came back with a mercenary army.
Human filth.

BrikSaber
Hero

Re: Mass murder

Post by BrikSaber » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Though I've quit necroing for the most part, I've got to ask: 106 views and no posts why?
Human filth.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Not much to say. The photo isn't good, and the scene is alright.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

well, get us some detail shots. i like what i see, [and forgot to post first time i saw] but it is just a big mess from the photo, get some close ups!

BrikSaber
Hero

Post by BrikSaber » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Here's some close-ups. Also, I took these late at night. I had very little light, as my lamps suck, so I had to use flash. So yeah, these aren't the greatest quality. Enjoy, I guess...
Knights vs. blockbots. Also, woody and Buzz Jewyear fighting some powerminers. Also, satanbot and a goliath.

Berserker Cloan vs. ninja in a car! There's also a stormcloak chasing a cloan trooper off a cliff, while the trooper and a random Gentleman try to kill a pair of heroes dangling from a bungie chord... None of this makes sense.

Kaos on top of the unfinished emporium Mummies and ninjas vs. Imperials, with some dead civilians and a robot thrown in for no reason.

The Hunter eating a Mexican, mummies vs. robots and a hardsuit, a random snake thing, a killer medik hijacking an airplane, terrified chaingunners, and an epik go-cart vs. hoverkraft battle. Oh, and I almost forgot the terrorist riding a murdercycle. Why did I set this up in the first place?
Human filth.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

pretty sweet man, very chaotic!