Juggerbunny MK.II

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

BFenix
Pooplord

Juggerbunny MK.II

Post by BFenix » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

After nearly half a year accumulating dust in a corner of my shelf, I present to you guys the dreaded Juggerbunny MK.II, inspired by Shaun Sullivan's original Juggerbunny featured at NELUG's "T.E.A.M. Rebirth" and also present in the holy rulebook.

I've wanted to build something like this for quite awhile, basically since I first gazed into the rulebook. I knew a better version of the JB had to be made, the combination of bunny and nightmare-ish killing machine sounded totally Brikwarsy to me. It is also a test subject for my WIP Juggernaut trait.

Lore
The Juggerbunny has been seen on Hellius twice. It stands as one of the most terrifying Hellions to ever step out of the Summoning Portals. Nearly every race on Hellius fears the hunchbacked monstrosity, even some Metal Warriors.

During the Jugger Summonings in Hellius, a hundred kinds of horrible demons, known as Hellions, were mysteriously brought to the planet via ancient portals that lead to an unknown dimension. Being one of the planet's darkest times, a long and bloody war was conducted on the rampaging demons that were annihilating everything in their path. Among the countless death's, many Metal Warrior clans met their fate at the hands of the wicked creatures.
It is speculated, thanks to some archaeological findings and elder knowledge, that the Hellions are the ancestral nemesis of the Keepers, the supposed victors and remnants of the God War. The Hellions would be struck down into that dark universe and be eternally imprisoned there. But something went wrong and they were set free by some suspicious cults that roam Hellius in search for primordial evils to be released.

The Juggerbunny, like all the Hellions, has a specific role in their quest for senseless destruction. It harvests and stores souls for later use depending on it's overlord's desire. To be caught in the JB's dark cage is a terrible fate, but it doesn't end there. Souls are not just stored but also used in a never ending process of absolute torture and anguish, fueling the beast/machine, making it a true ambulant Hell.

In his quest of acquiring Rage, BFenix battled a dormant Juggerbunny guarding the ancient weapon for days, fortunately, the blade proved powerful enough to defeat the Hellion's unreal metal which it was built of. He in a gesture of irony, he trapped the Hellion's soul into a Keeper built PA called Thermion: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=7277 Later, MAOX found a way to retrieve, convert and replicate some of the atoms constituting the JB's limbs, developing a new, highly resilient type of armor. The project is being held as one of the MAOX's Top Secret, emerging rumors that it might just be the greatest armor ever made.

Here's a back shot. I used my old spine design from the HK33 drone. Probably going to use it again with a few tweaks.

The JB packs two lesser retractable claws to capture or help the victims being nom'ed by its huge teeth, getting ripped apart more easily.

It's long, powerful arms and hands allow the JB to pop minifigs like balloons into a mist of blood and gore. It can also easily break through walls and crush armored foes. It also features two double-barreled Hell Guns of immense power, constantly rotating and scanning for new targets.

Although the legs came out alright, the feet design gives it horrible balance issues which I had to counter with a steel wrench for weight.

NOTE: One more thing I'd like to share. I built this in a very difficult and troublesome phase of my life, so I somehow hate this MOC, being it some sort or embodiment of those dark times. I'll trash it when I host a forum battle and build something else out of it.

Well, that's it. Pretty nasty isn't it? :)
Last edited by BFenix on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: Juggerbunny MK.II

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm

I just posted up the Super Hover Spider Death Tank, you post up the Juggerbunny . . .

This good sir, is a good day to brik. :iconcur:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

FUcking awesome!!!

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 pm

That thing looks vicious! :studgod: I guess everyone should try and stock up on holy hand grenades?

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Badass work BFenix, :666: indeed.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Protip: Give him longer toes! It gives something to lean forward into, and therefore not fall the fuck over.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 pm

:666:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

That sir is :666:
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Protip: Give him longer toes! It gives something to lean forward into, and therefore not fall the fuck over.
I'd just flip the feet around if it were me, since rabbits do have pretty long back feet.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Well done! Build him a giant carrot before he starts munching on your fingers while you sleep.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 am

Awesome

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 am

Keldoclock wrote:Well done! Build him a giant carrot before he starts munching on your fingers while you sleep.
Alternately, build a giant severed finger.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Protip: Give him longer toes! It gives something to lean forward into, and therefore not fall the fuck over.
Hmm, true. I also noticed that its hunched posture was actual bad for balance. When I put it into a more straight posture without having the arms leaning forward, it manages to stand.
Keldoclock wrote:Well done! Build him a giant carrot before he starts munching on your fingers while you sleep.
It's actually one of those MOCs you'd rather not have on your shelf.

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 pm

The kind where you feel like they're staring at you through the night?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 pm

SnakeMittens wrote:The kind where you feel like they're staring at you through the night?
Precisely :byzero: