Atomic Highway!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

knolli
Dimmy

Re: Atomic Highway!

Post by knolli » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Sam gestures to the machete he calls his own (sword, light, M+4L melee). "Trust me, I know my way out there. But maybe it doesn't hurt to have a second one. If it comes with a sheath and a belt, the toolbox is yours.
Understanding 3, rolled 1,3,6 and 6, 2 points in Persuade gives me 2 successes. (Somehow I always end up with the same result.)

"There is still the thing with the raiders. Crazy Cowboy here whats to get even with them.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

I don't approve of this civilization.

I ignore the urge to shoot the guards, and take the weapons by force, and leave the armory peacefully.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Try to sneak into the armoury grab as a couple of knives and a machete and get out Rolled nimbleness of 3, I got 6, 5, and 1, bump up the 5 with stealth of two brining me to two successes..
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Geraldo raises an eyebrow at Sam.

"Seems like you're not quite as fresh of an arrival as I thought, eh? And if you two are willing to help with the raiders, that changes everything."

Geraldo walks around the room at a brisk pace, and grabs the least-rusty machete, gives it a few strokes with a sharpening stone, tests the edge, and rummages around a bit more before putting it into a plastic sheath and a motley belt that looks like it's been stitched together out of rats. He also delicately withdraws one of the grenades from a cardboard box packed with ancient newspapers, and places it on the pile of trade goods.

"Consider that an advance payment. We've been having a lot of trouble with raiders recently, and you seem like just the pair to help us out. You can start with him."
He points at Adder.

"Now before you put these new rifles to work, we can't just shoot him here. Mayor's orders, and as much as I'd like to get rid of this white scum, he seems strong, and the arena's been getting dull lately."

Amidst the tense exchange, a blur of motion.

Senses 2, rolled 1, 5, Notice 3 gives me 1 success.
Senses 2, rolled 5, 4, Notice 3 gives me 1 success.
Senses 2, rolled 3, 2, Notice 3 gives me 1 success.

It goes unnoticed. Lucas pockets a pair of knives and a machete to add to his small arsenal.

"I've only got one working pair of handcuffs left, and I want to know you can be trusted. Why don't you tie this man up and take him to the arena? Ask anyone on the street if you don't know where it is."

Geraldo takes the goods from your side of the pile and steps away, tossing a length of cordage to Sam.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Senses 4, rolled 1, 5, 3,6 and 1 Notice 2 gives me 2 success. Do I see him grab the stuff? If I do, I keep quiet. For now. And I try to memorize his face.
mgb519 wrote:"Sam, ask him if he's got any maintenance supplies to spare. If my pa taught me anything, it was 'if you take care of your gun, it'll take care of you.' At the very least, I need some sort of gun oil."
(Totally missed that.) "My friend asks if you can spare any maintenance supplies for the gun. He doesn't want it to get any more rust than it already did." Understanding 3, rolled 4,6,4 and 5, 2 points in Persuade gives me still only 2 successes. I still have some stuff to offer, like the clothes, the water ski or the rakes. I'll just asume I get what I want and you tell me what he requests in return.

To Rade: "He wants us to bring this savage to the arena. Some kind of test, he says."
I hand over one of the toolcases and the gun (if I havn't done that already) to Geraldo and the rifle and the maintenance supplies, the machete with the belt and the granade to Rade. "Just so you know: these things are mine. If you want to keep them, you have to repay me in some way. Now come!"
To Adder: "You, too!"
To Geraldo: "We'll talk about the raiders later. Adios."
Then I'm about to leave. I expect Rade to take care of the prisoner. :mrgreen:

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

3 in Muscle gave me a 5, 1, and 2. +2 Athletics makes 1 success (DICE, :yuno: HIGHER?)

To Sam: "I owe you enough already, kid. You can have whatever these raiders got on em, less we find ammo for the Mosin-Nagant. I can't make any guarentees on who gets what from the ship if we can find it, but it'll be as fair a share as we can come up with."
Last edited by mgb519 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Sneak out of the room Roll stealth 3, I got a 6, a 4, and a 2. That gives me two successes with my +2 stealth.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 am

Sunday came, Sunday went.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Food poisoning, mate. You'll have your update in a bit, I just got off Infrno with my IRL gaming group.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Well then at least is wasn't soap poisoning.
It's Wednesday, by the way.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Atomic Highway: 2010 Edition

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 pm

And again it is sunday.

...on nearly half the globe at least.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

It's still Saturday here, but what I was really waiting for was some reaction from Silverdream from being... what the fuck where did my posts go?!

EDIT: Okay, I am soooo not typing up thursday's update again. You were taking Adder to the arena as a display of trust to Geraldo, after which you would help him deal with a raider problem he has. Rade was given rope to tie Adder up with, and I was waiting for Silverdream to either try and bust out, wait for an opportune moment to escape, or win glory in the arena. You got a little bit of spanish W-D 40 and some cloth rags for maintenance.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 am

I don't really think I can participate in this. I'm sorry.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 am

Silverdream wrote:I don't really think I can participate in this. I'm sorry.

On the way to the arena I talk to Adder: "Are you out of your mind? Do you want to die so eagerly? With just that you made the most dangerous man in this town your enemy. You did so many mistakes I don't know where to start. Stupid! Serves you right to bleed in the arena. Well, none of my business. Move on!"
If he tries to answer, I interrupt him: "Silence, prisoner!"
If he tries to break free and Rade can't deal with it on his own, I try to help get him back under control.

I look out for the sneaky thief from earlier. Is he following us?

We bring this savage to the arena and give him to the costody of the guards there.