Crimson Crusaders (+ Knights of the Realm, Black Knights)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Crimson Crusaders (+ Knights of the Realm, Black Knights)

Post by Bragallot » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Save for Fabio and Sir Dillan (both of which shouldn't be too hard to make once I find the pieces on BL) I've finished all the Sig Fig requests for the Crimson Crusade! I'll post them one by one in this thread so each hero can bask in the glory of attention :wink:

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=7337

For those who don't have a clue what this is about, see above thread. Before anyone asks, I'm at my limit and can't take any more Requests.

Killer Karetsu wrote:Hey hey! Nice new look with Lara!
Here is my "sig-fig"
What? My sig-ifg is going to be a falx warrior??

Ah, that's better...

His name is Droe de Alar, a former hitokiri warrior, who betrayed his kin when the falx came. When he was patrolling through a forest, a falx scout patrol captured him and said they would kill Droe if he wouldn't open his own villages town gates to the falx when they attacked. Constantly stalked by a falx assassin, he opened the gate at the right time and the falx swarmed in. Droe was then given a falx soldiership, as a recruit. Later, on the evening after the slaughter of the village, Droe realised he had embarrased his whole family and chose to regain his honour. He killed all the four falx on his tent and escaped to the woods. Too embarrased to meet his former hitokiri brothers and sisters, he now lives on the woods, and helps the kingdom against the falx and other enemies from the shadows, always escaping before kingdoms feces are coming to thank him.
His looks are pretty much like this, only with a brown cape (which I don't have). A spear, a katana, and a longbow, maybe a knife, are his normal equipment. As a hitokiri, he is skilled, although you don't have to make him a hero (a buffed officer is okay). He is stealthy though, and moves a bit faster (8?) no spider gymnastics, but he has some sort of stealth abitlity. He also hates the falx, maybe a +1 damage to them?

Hope he fits!

As for the crimson crusade, maybe the forest he lives on is near to a battle and Droe, after many years decides to show his face to fellow kingdoms men, after a surprise attack on the enemy, of course.

Droe de Alar, Hitokiri renegade on a quest for redemption.

The bow was switched for a crossbow because the headgear limits head movement.

Droe's greatest challenge when presenting himself to Queen Lara will be answering for his crime and getting rid of the familiarity of isolation, but he is determined to set things right.

Mo: 8" Sk: 1d6+2 Ar: 6 Ab: Stealth, Silent kill, Evasion

*Stealth: roll for skill, then roll the skill of the enemy you're hiding from. When stealth roll is higher or equal to opposing roll, enemy cannot attack Droe. For every inch of movement slower than 5", gains +1 to roll, for every inch of movement faster than 5", gets -1 to stealth roll. Cannot hide within 2" of enemy.
* Silent kill: when undetected, Droe can use his sword to kill an enemy without a sound, and with little effort.
*Evasion: -1 to enemy's attack rolls when targeting Droe.
Last edited by Bragallot on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Re: Crimson Crusaders (Sig-Figs)

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm

awesome :D

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm

:guinness: Cheers.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 am

Warhead wrote:Image

MF-Santa will lend Lara a helping hand. Just like the Pevensie's in Narnia, he'll need some Medi-Evuuling though. No-Troll. You have my sword...

Manly Santa, ready to shoot people in the face without a trace of warning.

Or clobber them in the face with the manly mace with an equal amount of prejudice, of course.

MFS is sure to bring some life to the party. Falx Hoe Hoe Ho's be warned!

Mo: 5" Sk: 2d6 Ar: 7 2 HP Hero, Santa's bag

Santa's bag: bag of holding able to produce battle-winning items if you're lucky, or completely useless crap if you're not.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Re: Crimson Crusaders (+1 metal Santa)

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 am

OH GOD NO.... THERE WILL BE NO WHORES LEFT FOR THE REST OF THE CRUSADE!!!!

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Metal Fucking Santa. :666:

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey this was still on! Your Droe is AWESOME, thank you!
I'm sure MFS keeps good care of queen Lara...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Awww, why does all the cool stuff happen before I find out about brikwars!! At least it'll be fun to watch.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Oh epic. Lara deserves an upgrade.

*blinks at Sig request and begins drooling*

Um. Ideas, Ross! Dammit!

Name: Rolys the Daring

A tall young man armed in naught but a odd-looking bow with two strings and an odd assortment of weaponry to shoot out of it. His tan cloak sweeps out, hiding doubtless more. He made his name as a 'mad scientist' in his hometown after having rid the village of an invasion of the undead by a clever combination of exploding chickens, firemoats, and a very purple meat-dragon dummy. He was consequently run out of town. Rolys has decided to join up with the Crimson Crusade to test his skills on the battlefield. He has a wide array of potions and arrows to use on the Falx, but only a dagger to defend himself with.

Adept: Ranged Special Effects
Wielding: Compound Bow

Picture tomorrow.

Rolys the Daring, a genius to some, a madman to most.

No picture allowed me to get creative with the look.

His skills will be extremely suited, he'll just have to convince the Queen he won't blow her camp up overnight.

Mo: 6" Sk: 1d6+2 Ar: 5 Ab: special ammo, MacGyver, hunter

Special ammo: Rolys may add an effect of choice to each shot fired. The size of the effect depends on a separate skill roll.
MacGyver: Rolys has a talent for making something useful out of nothing in particular and sometimes come up with the strangest of designs. Again depends on skill.
Hunter: may attempt hunter-like feats.

Looking forward to seeing Ross play this guy, should be an interesting dude.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Re: Crimson Crusaders (+1 Daring Dude)

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Possibly add a medieval-ized Man in The Top Hat?

Name: John "Top Hat" Trevelyan

A young engineer armed with a steam-rifle, a cutlass, and a variety of spare parts to make up inventions on the fly. Supposedly the nephew of the RIN's own top-hatted general, he is ruthless and cunning beyond compare.

Adept: Engineering (can build all manner of stuff by whipping out tools and parts from his cloak)
Wielding: Steam-Rifle, cutlass

Bragallot

Re: Crimson Crusaders (+1 Daring Dude)

Post by Bragallot » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Sorry, I already mentioned I'm at my limit, and if I allow one now, there'll be a dozen more requests. There's 13 guys right now so the quests will already be pretty hectic, I can't have the volunteers become bigger than the actual group either ;) I'll give you dibs on whoever doesn't claim his character... Which reminds me I haven't heard from Napalm in a while. Of course, you could always mail me the parts... :mrgreen:
NapalmKing wrote:If there are still spots open I have a guy.

The is Drakensy lord of night, he is a dark man who wandered the land with his retainers as a sell sword for many years until his family was killed by the falx. Now he seeks only to thwart them at every turn.

He is a warrior/lord with some tactical expierience he has black legs gray body black thing in front black plate works as well with a cape and vladek helmet he carries a warhammer and axe and if he rides a horse it is always black.

I also made one of his retainers although I don't expect you to care he and his brothers are caleed night rangers wear all black wear black cloaks and carry black spears.

Drakensy and one of his retainers, both soldiers of the night.

He still needs a helmet and spiked shoulder pads, not sure if I'm going to go with the neck bracket armour thingy. I'll probably redo the mace too.

The sellsword's greatest challenge will be to prove to Queen Lara that his hate for the Falx is true and that he will not change allegiance on a whim if the Falx give him a lucrative offer as mercenaries often do.

Mo: 6" Sk: 1d6+2 Ar: 6 Ab.: weapon master, night ranger

Weapon master: wielding a two-handed weapon with one hand while wielding another heavy weapon in his off hand is a rare talent.
Night ranger: can blend with the shadows / darkness for free stealth, either at night or in dark corners of the map.

Retainer Mo: 6" Sk: 1d6+1 Ar: 5 Ab: night ranger
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Re: Crimson Crusaders (+1 Lord of Night)

Post by Bragallot » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm

benkim123 wrote:When I saw this I decided to use the opportunity to get in Brag's games so I created a band of anti-heros; the Possessed Brethren. Image
The Possessed Brethren: (Left to Right= Wakizashi, Tachi, Nodachi(he is the leader), Katana and Kodachi -and yeah I'm not very creative their names are types of Japanese swords)

Description: They were ordinary Hitokiri who came from the same family. They lived a simple but happy life in their small village, Dadao. They never saw the Undead coming. But when they did, it was too late. They thought of what to do as their friends and family were being slaughtered. They got an idea, but it was not a pleasant one. They visited the old unholy Altar of Akuma, the god of Darkness and Death. They pleaded him to grant them the power to defeat the Undead. He accepted but asked for one thing in return, their souls. They couldnt just wait to be found and killed like everyone else. They had no choice but to accept his offer. Right after that, they felt pain beyond their imaginations as their souls were ripped apart from their bodies. But in a matter of seconds the pain disappeared. They looked at themselves and their newly forged weapons, and went back to their village. The undead were no match for them, and when it all ended, they realized the trick Akuma had played on them. Their lust for vengeance still burned in their hearts. They only felt anger and rage. But that didn't matter as long as they could return to their simple, peaceful and happy lives, but that was impossible. No one accepted them, in humans' eyes they were nothing more than freaks. Enraged, they swore that they would never sleep until they saw Akuma's death. In the following years, they worked as sellswords in foreign continents. And when they finally returned they saw that war raged on the entire country. Shortly after that, they met Marshal-Queen Lara. They swore their allegiance to her as long as she gave the right equipment that would kill Akuma after the war. They will march on to battle until they conquer the continent in the name of the King!

Powers: Spyder Gymnastix, Unholy Conversion(makes a unit fight on their side, they have no chance at failing but they can't attack or do responsive action on that turn and they can't convert Titans and heros.) Infernal Slash( +1d6/8 -its up to you- damage on that turn.) CC Weapons Master
(Btw, they have hero stats but -1 or 2 to armor)
Weapons: It doesn't matter as long as one of the Possessed carries a scythe and two carry dual weapons.

PS: I made them tweakable not to make them overpowered or weak. (You can also change their appearance but make sure they look chaotic and close to the original) Anyway, I would be grateful if you used anyone of the Possessed because hell, I spent 30 minutes of my life writing the backstory! :D

Tachi (round hat) and Nodachi of the Possessed Brethren, out on a quest to slay a god.

Benkim's backstory was absolutely fantastic and inspiring so I put some effort into these guys, I hope you can tell.

Spider gymnastics are a good thing to have. I'll post their stats later, when I will also update Drakensy with his now pimped weapons.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn

Re: Crimson Crusaders (+2 Possessed Brethren)

Post by Zupponn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm

This is gonna be awesome. If I had seen the original thread I probably would have mentioned Hammerman.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:23 pm

It seems like not everyone is going to be around to play as their character(s) anyway (up til now few have replied): not having a sig will probably not mean you're 'totally' excluded ;)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Zupponn wrote:This is gonna be awesome. If I had seen the original thread I probably would have mentioned Hammerman.
Hammerman is a space knight anyway, right?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.