They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

The Battle of Agmar Pass---TURN 2

Post by Falk » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 am

KNIGHTS

The horseman and the crossbowman move up, they both fire their crossbows; the rider's crossbow broke and the archer's bolt bounced off the spearman's armor.

The rider completes his move. (unpictured: the spear and sword men move up) The rider (a hero) yells: You Scorpions had better go back to where you came from!! You'll never beat us!! (feat)

The feat crit-failed and the opposing roll crit-succeded, so the Scorpions were inspired instead, and one of them rocks out on his axe.

THE MAURIANS

The crossbowman tries to shoot the yellow one, but it was windy an' all that... his bolt instead hit the Prince, (un)fortunately not doing and harm.

Lodar drops his shield and grabs his sword two-handed (feat)...

He shoots... he scores! Scratch one Lord Scarypants.

One of his men opens the gate and lets him in, the he closes it.

One of the knights attempts to kill the spearman that catapulted over, but he ducks and the knight hits his comrade... Fortunately it wasn't fatal.

Sir Kendric jumps off the walls, hitting the ground with his mace. (feat) What is he up to?

Oh that's what. An avalanche crushes the ladder cart.

The spearman then finishes his counterpart off, while the rest squad up. (he isn't in the squad, just standing on the base plate)

THE NECROMANCER

...uses his skills to levitate the ship out of the water and towards the castle. He'll have to use and action to keep it up each turn though. Also, two balistas with two crewmen each are unloaded from the ship.

The ram moves forward, hepled by one of the crewmen from the ladder cart. (it will reach the gate next turn) The scorpin guitar-axe player is promoted into a hero, Skorppio. (I know you wanted to name the other hero Skorppio, Apollyon, but this one is more scorpionish)

The catapult crew loads the catapult.

The other hero, Drakeus, and his men move towards the crossbowman while he attempts to summon some critters to help him. (feat) (note: this was before the summoning thread in the rulebook forum)

The feat is successful, and the Maurians are occupied by killing the vermin.

SEND ORDERS FOR TURN 3
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Falk

Re: The Battle of Agmar Pass---TURN 2

Post by Falk » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 am

Need Apollyon and tymon555 orders
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Falk wrote:The rider (a hero) yells: You Scorpions had better go back to where you came from!! You'll never beat us!! (feat)
What kind of dumb feat is this? The "let's not fight" feat? I'm glad it failed, that hero should have his hero crediantials revoked.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 am

I thought this feat was rather inappropiate, too.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 am

Hey, at least mention how awesome my feats were.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 am

stubby wrote:
Falk wrote:The rider (a hero) yells: You Scorpions had better go back to where you came from!! You'll never beat us!! (feat)
What kind of dumb feat is this? The "let's not fight" feat? I'm glad it failed, that hero should have his hero crediantials revoked.
It was a demoralization feat. I just worded it wrong.

Oh and you had good feats Brag. :)