They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

The Battle of Agmar Pass---TURN 3

Post by Falk » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 am

VERMIN

The vermin are all killed, but who figs are less succesful than others and fail ther attacks.

NECROMANCER

The ship rides up to the walls, the skellies, the Necromancer and the bull disembark, and the crossbowman on the front of the ship opens fire...

The knight's hero and the Maurian spearman are riddled with crossbow shafts. (Did someone say anything about revoking hero credentials?)

The balistas open fire, one spear hits the mountain and the other whistles past the Maurian on the gate.

One of the balista crew grabs two spears from the cart, throws one to the other balista's crew (they load it) and then loads her own balista.

MAURIANS

The Maurians regroop farter away from the walls, putting them directly in the ship's crossbow emlacement's sights.

Sir Kendric hits the ground a second time, (feat)

And the Scorpion grunts, Skorppio's horse (he bailed), the ram and three crew members are all swallowed up by a giant crack in the ground.

The Maurian shoots at the Yellow crossbowman, but misses him.

Lodar jumps onto the gate, takes the crossbow and attempts to shoot Skorppio in the eye. (feat) But you can't hit what you can't see. (failed feat)

SCORPIONS

Skorppio picks himself up and yells: "Follow me men! Charge the gate and knock it down!" (feat) He then looks around and realizes that his men and the ram are gone.(failed feat)

Drakeus gets ready to grab a spear and throw it, (feat) but he looks at the weapons cart and decides that it's too far away. (failed feat)

Drakeus's men move up, and the crossbowman fires at the prince, but he misses.

He catapult is loaded and it fires...

Smashing the gate. The extra damage goes toward the prince, but a redshirting Maruian puches him off the gate, and he lands safely on the ground.

KNIGHTS

The soldiers stay where they are, and the crossbowman fails his attack on the Necromancer.

SEND YOUR ORDERS!!!
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: The Battle of Agmar Pass---TURN 3

Post by Bragallot » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Sir Kendric is a badass.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 am

Is this battle going to be continued? (I did not send orders for turn 4 yet, did i?)
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

No it isn't dead, I NPC'd your faction but I got lazy and I'm kinda waiting for your orders so you can send them if you want to and I might use them.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Ok, i did just send the orders.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!