End of the Line Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

mgb519
My Little Pony

End of the Line Turn 3

Post by mgb519 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 pm

M.A.S.S.
While devastated by America's sneak attack, M.A.S.S. isn't dead yet.
The heavy energy sweepers do what they do best and spray the recently arrived GIs and medics. One of them suffers a jammed energy feeder, but nonetheless they kill one of the medics and two of the GIs.
One of the GDS Operatives lands a mortar on the Albatross, killing the door gunner and damaging the craft slightly.
"HA! Is that all you can do?!"
No, it isn't.
"Oh, fuck."
The albatross is now down to 2HP.

Meanwhile, the energy flamers incinerate both the power troopers with rocket launchers, and one of the rocket launchers, and one of the rocket launchers is destroyed in the inferno. Another three GIs also feel the burn.
A trooper with a BR blasts the jeep gunner, giving him lasik head surgery. The surgery was obviously a critical success.
Finally, the Harbinger opens upon the last medic. The fact that there was a GI standing in front of him meant very little, as you can see.
"...wait, what's-"
The M.A.S.S. infiltrator decloaks as he slits the pilot's throat. He pops off a shot at the jeep driver, but rolled a measly 2 for damage.
He then turned the tank turret around and took care of the heavy turret. Or at least, the operator.
Last edited by mgb519 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Re: End of the Line Turn 3

Post by Pwnerade » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 pm

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 pm

REBELS
Tom Taylor, disgusted by his failure, decides that he needs to get serious. He pulls out a can of spinach and obtains its power.
He tries once again to lob the chunk of concrete, this time at the commandeered tank.
...but it falls short.
He seeks out the two largest nearby weapons to dual wield, but finds none immediately lying around. Undaunted, he simply borrows two Heavy Autorifles from the CRMSON Commandos.
He joins in with the rest of the rebels in shooting apart the stolen tank. The Infiltrator bails, however, and survives.
The jeep, now without a gunner, drives forward and runs over one of the Mortar units. The other survives, but is disrupted.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Before you get under the impression that it just died:

OUTCASTS
It seems the infiltrator was not meant to be. Blaster fire pierces his heart in an undignified manner.
...yeah, they really didn't really do much this turn. I think they helped destroy the tank.
Also, they're up for grabs because I didn't get orders. The final secret faction is also available, and it needs orders for THIS turn. Any takers?
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm

i'll take either if you are willing to fill me in.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I'll take the secret faction if no one else does.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm

YELLOW OMEGA GAMMA SQUAD CAST DIVISION
Sewis rushes forward and tosses his brick of C4 an unreasonably long distance at the tank. The resulting explosion deweaponizes it and takes off the hatch. It is now utterly useless. Also, it only has one hit point left. A trooper is caught in the radius and is blown in half.

KANE
Kane's falcon uses his primal instincts to fly out of the radius of the explosion nearby (Animal with a feat? GASP!).
Kane, realizing that there's no one in range, jumps down from the wall and onto the ground below.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm

From behind rebel lines emerge a number of unidentified troops...
It's
THE RED FACTION
A group of revolutionaries fighting against the rebels faction, led by a combat adviser from the Crimson Dawn, they seek to destroy the capitalist scumbags before them.
Right off the bat, the MG turret puts some holes in the HMG operator.
A trooper with an LMG beheads another rebel.
The CRMSON Commandos, sent to infiltrate the ranks of the rebels, open fire on Tom Taylor. Their attack is utterly useless.
...so the other two work together to knock the nearest outcast off of his feet, disrupting the one behind.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 am

AMERICA
The pilots look at each other, knowing that they're about to die. The resolve themselves to do what they have to do.
Then the one calls out to the troops below, "It's been an honor serving with you, gentlemen. Now win one for uncle sam!"
And then they drive the full weight of the Albatross into the Poseidon. The operators manage to redshirt for the general. The resulting crash also kills 2 troopers, aside from the tank operators. American troops are vengeful and now have a +1 to skill.
...And then, something flies through the exploding wreckage of the ship...?
SECRET FACTION UNLOCKED: MYSTERIOUS SCI-FI TROOPER
This newcomer lands his hoverbike on the face of a MASS trooper.
His first order of business is to shoot everything at our rebel friend. He only succeeds in cutting the man's belt.
And then he utters a curse so foul that it gets to the very soul of every single person on the battlefield. This is odd, because he doesn't open his mouth...or did he? I don't know anymore! WAH!
And now back to America's turn.
The armored division lay down mingun fire and claim the lives of two troopers.
A 101st trooper caps a MASS sniper with his carbine.
OVERVIEWS
I need to end this now, so send in final turn orders. The Red Faction and the outcasts need orders, most likely, so first come first served. Don't ask me for them, just send in orders.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.