Mace Windu > all the other jedis > Padme > Anakin becomes Vader

:fu:
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Re: You guys ready for the apocalypse?

Postby mgb519 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"In comparison of the original's overwhelmingly positive score of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes, this remake did quite the opposite. Based on 55 reviews (40 of which are negative), the film received a score of 27%.[2] The reviewers agreed that it was an "unsophisticated and unoriginal film [that] fails to produce [any] scares". Likewise, Metacritic assigns a normalized score of 28 out of 100, based on a sample of 17 professional reviews.[3]"

This is why we have rules!!!

(I can't believe I actually just said that)
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby mgb519 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

stubby wrote:

"In comparison of the original's overwhelmingly positive score of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes, this remake did quite the opposite. Based on 55 reviews (40 of which are negative), the film received a score of 27%.[2] The reviewers agreed that it was an "unsophisticated and unoriginal film [that] fails to produce [any] scares". Likewise, Metacritic assigns a normalized score of 28 out of 100, based on a sample of 17 professional reviews.[3]"

This is why we have rules!!!

(I can't believe I actually just said that)

Ah, horror movies and armageddon movies are normally of excellent quality. I remember this one movie called "2012" where deep and well-acted characters brought together a masterfully written plot.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

In the Shadowrun Tabletop RPG(and presumably the several videogame adaptations), magic returned to the world early 2011, and the first dragon appeared in the skies over Kyoto on Dec. 24, 2012.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Ben-Jammin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 pm

I think that if any wierd stuff goes down this december, it will be similiar to Shadowrun. I'm sure I said this before; the Mayans themselves didn't think it was a real apocalypse, just the start of another cycle. But I still don't believe in this 2012 crap anyhow, so derp.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Previous

Return to General Discussion