Postby Natalya » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 am

Reddit sucks. Go to 4chan.

Inb4rules1&2
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Re: Reddit.

Postby muffinman42 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:14 am

Rules 1 and 2 are for raids only. :rtfm:
Which is why 4chan is never mentioned on reddit, it's permanently attacked; Only explanation for how shit it is.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Avoid reddit and the chans like I do.

Except 7chan's /tg/ forum, because dammit i have to get my pirate pdfs somewhere.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm

mgb519 wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:4Chan's TG is the best. :man: , you don't know what you're missing.

Fix'd.
Last edited by RunsWithLegos on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:33 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:4Chan's TG is the best. :man: , you don't know what you're missing.

Fix'd.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 pm

thank you.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Natalya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 pm

http://www.4chan.org/b/ is the most important place on the internet.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 pm

I got around to playing the visual novel about disabled girls that 4chan shat out a few months ago, apparently it took a decade to complete and blah blah blah my impression of it was that it was heartwarming but the writing was rather shitty ("It was the first awkward silence between us that was truly awkward"), the sex scenes were surprisingly written by someone who in the very least had had sex before and, although they didn't really advance the plot, they certainly didn't hinder it and ruin the tone with useless pr0n, the characters were likable and believable, and the main character was really kind of pitiful... He could have been done much, much better, either delving further into what the stress of being very likely to die at any moment be, or not being quite such a pathetic little bitch.

It was not entirely unpleasant, although at the end of it I felt that my time could have been better spent. Perhaps one of you with a more Japanese taste would enjoy it. If nothing else, one of the endings got me to thinking about how much I would sacrifice for art, and discussed it with a friend. We came to the conclusion that both of us would be willing to lose close people in our lives for art, both be willing to damage ourselves(him to the point of death), and neither of us would be willing to kill another person for art.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

Keldoclock wrote:I got around to playing the visual novel about disabled girls that 4chan shat out a few months ago, apparently it took a decade to complete and blah blah blah my impression of it was that it was heartwarming but the writing was rather shitty ("It was the first awkward silence between us that was truly awkward"), the sex scenes were surprisingly written by someone who in the very least had had sex before and, although they didn't really advance the plot, they certainly didn't hinder it and ruin the tone with useless pr0n, the characters were likable and believable, and the main character was really kind of pitiful... He could have been done much, much better, either delving further into what the stress of being very likely to die at any moment be, or not being quite such a pathetic little bitch.

It was not entirely unpleasant, although at the end of it I felt that my time could have been better spent. Perhaps one of you with a more Japanese taste would enjoy it. If nothing else, one of the endings got me to thinking about how much I would sacrifice for art, and discussed it with a friend. We came to the conclusion that both of us would be willing to lose close people in our lives for art, both be willing to damage ourselves(him to the point of death), and neither of us would be willing to kill another person for art.

Katawa Shoujo! A game that requires patience!

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Legofighter » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 am

Natalya wrote:http://www.4chan.org/b/ is the most important place on the internet.

:wtf:
ZZD is the most important place on the net
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.
Legofighter
Minifig

Postby BrikSaber » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm

All of my friends love reddit.

Resisting the urge to burn them with fire....
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Silverdream » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 pm

BrikSaber wrote:All of my friends love reddit.

Resisting the urge to burn them with fire....

I'm not your friend!

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

So you don't have to resist the urge in his case
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I got around to playing the visual novel about disabled girls that 4chan shat out a few months ago, apparently it took a decade to complete and blah blah blah my impression of it was that it was heartwarming but the writing was rather shitty ("It was the first awkward silence between us that was truly awkward"), the sex scenes were surprisingly written by someone who in the very least had had sex before and, although they didn't really advance the plot, they certainly didn't hinder it and ruin the tone with useless pr0n, the characters were likable and believable, and the main character was really kind of pitiful... He could have been done much, much better, either delving further into what the stress of being very likely to die at any moment be, or not being quite such a pathetic little bitch.

Katawa Shoujo! A game that requires patience!

Oh man, you know my girlfriend was playing this once and she told me about it. It sounded pretty... not fun.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion