The War For Avalon Continues...

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

The War For Avalon Continues...

Post by Zupponn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Fellow minifigs of the Brikverse, I come to tell you of a heroic tale. A tale of the fight for a peoples' freedom. As you may or may not already know, the Zupponn Mining Co. has been fighting on the surface of the planet of Avalon to free the Menggu people from the oppression that the Avalonians have clamped upon them... What's that? A battle taking place? Hurry, lets take a look before we miss it.

It looks like the ZMC is heroically fighting the evil Avalonians. The battle seems pretty even, but...

Oh no! The deceitful Avalonians have lured the honorable ZMC soldiers into a trap! Enemy spies are moving in to flank the ZMC!

Things are not going well for this group at all...

Will our heroes be defeated?

I bet those spies didn't expect ZMC hardsuits to show up! Most small arms fire is useless against them.

But, wow, that heavy's hand cannon can pack quite a punch! One of the hardsuits is down!

Our clever heroes realize the threat and eliminate it though. The other enemy heavy uses his minigun to butcher a ZMC soldier.

The ZMC has heavy weapons too, and uses one of them to blow up the offending heavy. That looks quite painful.

As he's filled with laser holes, the Avalonian captain plants his flag. A futile gesture, as it does nothing to prevent the rightful minifigs from achieving victory.

As you can see, the ZMC is working hard to free the Menggu people from these brutally harsh oppressors. It won't be long before we achieve victory, no matter how many victories the Avalonians "claim" that they have against us.

This has been a ZNN (Zupponn News Network) broadcast.

tymon555
Officer

Re: The War For Avalon Continues...

Post by tymon555 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Zupponn wrote: The deceitful Avalonians have lured the honorable ZMC soldiers into a trap! Enemy spies are moving in to flank the ZMC!

:ftw:
Oh, He's here.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Murderer! :D
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

I find it funny how in our universe a victory like that would be pyrrhic but in the brikverse its all good.
Cool fight though.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 am

Hey Semaj, how did you like the Avalonians I came up with? Should I change anything?

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 am

They looked great. If you have any air tanks from the divers series or regular space air tanks combined with black or white helmets then you can make some line infantry. The guys you made seemed like a typical militia. I liked this a lot.

The spies were spot on.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

That's good to hear that you like them. I'd have to get some more air tanks in order to give them some, as all the ones I have now are currently in use.