Mini-Evolution

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Re: Mini-Evolution

Postby Ham701 » Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Have the orks be made skilled laborers to produce more armor and metal tools for the tribe.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Timedude » Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm

First fig to don the helmet becomes possessed by the ghost of the dead spaceman.
Leader makes peace with a dragon, who, awed by the power of the OTC, promises himself to the effort, and shows them the possibilities of metallurgy.
Minifigs trot the globe searching for other space wreckage in hopes of scavenging more technology.
Breed with orks and give birth to orc/"human" hybrids.
Have the chief knock up a tribeswoman within the presence of the OTC, causing her to give birth to a fig with a fragment of OTC essence within himself.
Stranded aliens emerge from the swamps, hoping to take from the primitive villagers the ABS components to repair their damaged ship.

Or, basically, anything more Brikwarsian than sitting around in their village.
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
Timedude
Cannon Fodder

Postby Keldoclock » Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Use the newfound metalworking tech and fire to create a canoe(s) and discover another civilization to subjugate/trade with.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Ex_Bajir » Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Have some of the tribals mine for more OT
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
Ex_Bajir
Officer

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm

there is no OT on that planet besides the OTC

Have more red ABS ined and used to make a tower increase orc guards around the chief
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Sun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm

ALL SUGGESTIONS FROM KELDOCLOCK’S POST ON WILL BE IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT, THEY DIDN’T MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THIS ONE

Behold, the power of metallurgy!

They quickly upgrade the wooden cannon into a cow-drawn metal one.

However, the Unguu quickly realize how draining smithying is, and so they backstab the orks and instead enslave them for cheap labor.

The ork chieftain retains his freedom and is allowed to work as the chief blacksmith of the village.

The others though are not as lucky and instead are forced down the Kaverns of Evuul to mine for ABS and metals with their shoddy pickaxes.

The chieftain quickly produces results and shows the clan the fruits of metalworking labor.

The warriors quickly don their new armor and helmets. It would prove to be a life-saver later.

The king, desiring even more powah, decides to seek out the mythical dragon of Uggu-an lore and try to ally with it.

As the king leaves, the huntress from the last update walks out of the lodge with her two now fully-grown children, ready for battle.

Despite the OTC not being in the camp, the shamaness still receives visions and in a stupor, orders the construction of a statue with a flaming skull to honor some far-off god-figure.

Finally, she senses the OTC’s need for blood and sacrifices an ork to it.

Now, the Unguu village has become very crowded as of late, so the warriors thought it for the best if it were to settle some other lands as well and take off some of the strain from the main settlement.

They band together and bring their cannon, finding an abandoned settlement of some other race. Though they do not know what they are, they find the dead bodies of peach mercenaries and archeologists as well as a few of their vehicles.

That was when the Unguu heard a thundering roar and saw the tribe of Speartons crawling out of every corner.

The Unguu disbelieved their eyes, thinking of Speartons as mere characters in stories used to scare children. But they stood brave and steadfast, ready to fight to the death.

The Unguu begin to have remarkable success against the Speartons, slaughtering them in large numbers.

But the Speartons strike back, killing a few tribesmen in revenge.

In this Unguu time of need, who would help them?

Why, their warrior-king has returned upon a giant-liza...I mean dragon steed! It appears he found and negotiated with it after all.

The dragon quickly turns the tide of the battle, burninating most of the Speartons. The warlord eviscerates the Spearton king Leonidas with his OTC.

At the end of the battle, the Unguu peoples round up the remaining Speartons, one soldier, an archer, and a chariot driver. They are taken prisoner until their fate is determined at a later time.

As a side note, all the warriors now have awesome golden Spearton helmets.

The chieftain approaches the village huntress, and asks to perform “a little experiment”.

He hopes that the children, conceived in the presence of the OTC, will retain a little bit of its essence such as bloodlust and warrior-skizzles.

Meanwhile the shamaness performs her own experiment, using dark magik to mate an ork and a human.

The result is a Uruk-H...I mean generic half human/ork hybrid.

Finally, a few mysterious strangers arrive at the village. While the Unguu do not understand their language, they repeatedly hear the words special delivery, survivors, and crashland. Moreover, the chieftain’s OTC gravitates towards the bottle of liquid the man in grey is carrying.

TL;DR: Everyone can suggest actions that the Unguu can take to advance themselves, the goal is to see how high of a tek level they can attain before being wiped out. People can also suggest events than can happen to the Unguu (although I’ll mainly be responsible for that). So kind of like Zahru’s Ork Tower thread. I’ll collect and act on suggestions whenever I have time.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Kill the strange man and woman, take their guns and armour.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Enslave remaining Speartons, make them build machines of war using metallurgy learned from the Ork Chieftan.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

mate with the chick after using OTC to win her love

SECURE THE BEER
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Have villagers mate with the dragon to gain hybrid warriors with mystic powers.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby sjosten » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Sacrifice the strangers to the flaming headed god.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
sjosten
Minifig

Postby Timedude » Sun May 06, 2012 10:56 pm

This looks to *maybe* have the potentiaal to not be as lame as I first thought. I'll be keeping an eye out.
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
Timedude
Cannon Fodder

Postby Zahru II » Mon May 07, 2012 2:07 am

Keep the wymynfig stranger for 'breeding purposes', if you know what I mean. Also, it is time to enhance that settlement. Better buildings or walls, mayhaps?
Zahru II
Anime Girl

Postby mgb519 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am

Discover explosives, make more muskets. When the orks have made enough armor and so on to have plenty of extras, they can return to being warriors.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

Zahru II wrote:Keep the wymynfig stranger for 'breeding purposes', if you know what I mean.

Use both figs for breeding purposes as they both will add to the gene pool. Both of them are immune to several diseases the Unguu haven't even heard of.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks