LDD subforum

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Timedude » Mon May 07, 2012 11:01 am

Natalya is the one with the actual power to do this, right? Last I heard she got handed the proverbial forum keys so StubHawk could just sit back and do other things. Is this still true?
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Paco » Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm

I have no problem with any of Shadowscythe's stuff, because, well, he actually makes his LDD files into physical creations. Aside from Strana and maybe Colette, no one else here really does this. The way I worded the OP was pretty booty bothered, but some more organization of Bricks and The Armory would really be nice.
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.


Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?
User avatar
Paco
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Location: Neo-Botswana

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Keldoclock » Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Timedude wrote:Natalya is the one with the actual power to do this, right? Last I heard she got handed the proverbial forum keys so StubHawk could just sit back and do other things. Is this still true?

Yes. The real question is... who will be the mod of this new forum?

I say Shadowscythe, for maximum :trollception: .
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Colette » Mon May 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Asterios should be made moderator.

No, in all seriousness, I hate to be self-promoting here, but I did host the first LDD forum battle ever, as well as work to convert a lot of real-microspace into LDD and designed 3 super-heavy-dreadnoughts.

Image

But then again, Shadowscythe is the probably the original propagator and advocate for LDD, and I think he deserves his own man cave anyway. He's also old-guard, survived cancer, written all those cool Scythian shorts, made the chat, and actually bought like most of his LDD models.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Silverdream » Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Colette wrote:He's also old-guard


Woah. I don't even remember him from 2008. Respect has just tripled.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Pwnerade » Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

I support the motion to create a new subforum with Scythe as mod.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: LDD subforum

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue May 08, 2012 1:04 am

. . . wait? the fuck? I'm all for giving me power and letting me abuse it and shit, but can you guys y'know - not just walk into a thread and NOT know what you ae going to get?

Or do you fucks enjoy snuggling your Saturnalia presents before you are supposed to unwrap them?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Pwnerade » Tue May 08, 2012 3:39 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:. . . wait? the fuck? I'm all for giving me power and letting me abuse it and shit, but can you guys y'know - not just walk into a thread and NOT know what you ae going to get?

Or do you fucks enjoy snuggling your Saturnalia presents before you are supposed to unwrap them?

Yes! :iwolf:

I would have no problem with a subforum being full of your particular brand of profane nonsense and trolling. Since I don't use LDD, it would just be a source of lulz for me, and then The Armory would only have actual Lego things.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: LDD subforum

Postby sjosten » Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 am

Pwnerade wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Do you fucks enjoy snuggling your Saturnalia presents before you are supposed to unwrap them?

Yes!

:wtf:
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
User avatar
sjosten
Minifig
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Franklin Tennessee

Re: LDD subforum

Postby IVhorseman » Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:. . . wait? the fuck? I'm all for giving me power and letting me abuse it and shit, but can you guys y'know - not just walk into a thread and NOT know what you ae going to get?


If you became mod, you could just rename all the threads "Mystery LDD creation" so nobody knows what's what!
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Timedude » Tue May 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Pwnerade wrote:I would have no problem with a subforum being full of your particular brand of profane nonsense and trolling. Since I don't use LDD, it would just be a source of lulz for me, and then The Armory would only have actual Lego things.


Seconded. :rtfm:
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: LDD subforum

Postby muffinman42 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Why not just have all LLD threads have the tag [LLD] next to the title, if the thread is purely LLD and hasn't got the tag then it is removed.
Simple. :wink:
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1419
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Natalya » Tue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:I'm tired of looking in the Armory and seeing ten threads filled only with LDD creatiions on the front page. It's blocking out the actual lego, and needs to be put in a subforum so most of us can ignore it.

Thy will be done.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.
 
Posts: 5141
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: LDD subforum

Postby BFenix » Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Colette wrote:
Timedude wrote:SOMETHING needs to be done about this. I agree, LDD and microspace bullshit taking over the forums is stupid.


It's better than the alternative, which means the forums would be taken over by nothing at all.

Some people just don't have the time or briks, especially during school season, and so normally this place is dead during the school year. This LDD business has finally rejuvenated the forum and given it something it can do despite busy schedules and the like. I'm confident lots of epic, real-brik things will happen over the summer (I know I am, anybody want to see 2 SDTs fighting each other?) and put LDD in its place for a time.

My point is, LDD is better than nothing at all.


I wouldn't call LDD micro space rejuvenating. It has been around for a long time.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: LDD subforum

Postby Silverdream » Tue May 08, 2012 9:33 pm

muffinman42 wrote:Why not just have all LLD threads have the tag [LLD] next to the title, if the thread is purely LLD and hasn't got the tag then it is removed.
Simple. :wink:


That's my idea you whore!
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests