Empire of Shadovia (Last Update Jun. 9.2014)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Re: Shadovian Strategic Paramilitary Assault Corps

Post by Alex » Mon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Very nice army! I like the vehicles too, especially the fighter.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Tue May 15, 2012 1:32 am

Great fighter and mech, but you should think of a different name for it.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Wed May 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Pwnerade wrote:Great fighter and mech, but you should think of a different name for it.
:silver:
I'm open to suggestions for the new name.

Also, new poll is up!
No one is home

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello Gentlemen, It's been a while since I've post anything relationed to the Shadovians so I'm going to get straight to it.

" A short while later after the initial Futuron invasion, the Praelites invaded the Shadovians in a massive, bloody crusade for their Immortal Czar. Streaks of orange, white and grey left landing skiffs with Lasguns blazing. The landing party wiped out the RRF and the Crimson guard. The L.O.S.T., Blackwatch, and Grey Guardsmen where called to action, though they didn't fare any better than their comrades. Soon, The Praelites controlled most of the Shadovians crippled empire. The Praelite Czar, Azon, himself emerged from the Praelite MCC along with his dunce of a brother, Pike. When they looted and slaughtered all of the Shadovians they could, including the Supreme Overlord, they called for a mass Exterminatus device code named the "Hyperion" to be aimed at the Shadovian Empire. The Shadovian war General Solomon Drake knew what they had to do. In the depths of Shadovia, there was facility housing an experimental teleportation device which was being developed for the use of transporting Massive objects such as Warships and Planet Devours around the Brikverse. Drake had the last of the Science teams and the head engineer scramble to get it up and working. Just as the "Hammer" reached the planet, the last of the Shadovians were gone.

" The Shadovians were transported to a lush, solitary planet, full of useful ores and resources. Though it seemed to have turned out fine, the Shadovians had no memory of what happened or how they got there. All but Solomon Drake, who was in mysterious coma, but to the Shadovians he was announced dead. The Shadovians built a small, but fuctional Kingdom called Shadovia. Czar Magnus, a half Ice-worlder and half-Shadovian man, took up the mantle of leadership and now leads the Shadovians. The Shadovians formed the PDF, started (another) Deathwatch project, started recruitment and training for the L.O.S.T. (again), and (re)formed the Blackwatch. Just like before, the Shadovians' peace won't last long. Sooner or later they would have to (re)join the War..."

Okay, pictures of my units

Shadovian Blackwatch Ranger

These guys are armed with the basic CFR-21 Carbine. Useful in large squads.

Shadovian Blackwatch Vanguard

The Vanguard doesn't differ much from your average ranger (yet) except for the fact they only carry heavy weapons. The weapon above is a RPG.

Shadovian Blackwatch Technical

Technical troops have higher skill ratings than rangers. I plan to give them some type of special armor. The weapon above is an experimental Plasma Rifle w/ underbarrel grenade launcher.

Shadovian Blackwatch Alpha

Alpha is just another way of saying Squad Leader. They're usually armed with hand guns and beam sabers.

Shadovian Blackwatch Hardsuit troop and a Blackwatch Pilot

Ah, the Hardsuit. What Space themed army doesn't have one of these? Anyway, the Shadovian Hardsuit very, very heavy. High armor, but its very slow. Can come with a variety of weapons.

Nothing special about the pilot, except for its a Blackwatch pilot with a boost in skills.

Shadovian PDF (Planetary Defence Force)

Recruited from the native population, these guys can qualify to become Blackwatch in the near future. Their uniforms are bound to vary.

Type 25 Assault Droid

Don't let the smile fool you, these droids are not ones to be messed with. The basic droid comes with a jetpack, RED TRANSPARENT PORTABLE BLAST CANNON.

Shadovian Rogue

Shadovian Scouts with advanced training can qualify to become Rogues. The rogue above is carrying an ORANGE TRANSPARENT SCYTHE

More later
Last edited by Chinook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No one is home

Predator
Dimmy

Post by Predator » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 am

Chinook wrote:Ah, the Hardsuit. What Space themed army doesn't have one of these?
Mine doesn't have one. Mainly because I don't have enough movable parts for one, and I'm trying to make a 4-legged walker tank.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Get Him!!!! :fist:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 am

I like everything in the update except the hardsuit, who just looks odd, no offense. :)

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Zupponn wrote:I like everything in the update except the hardsuit, who just looks odd, no offense. :)
None taken :)
Although, it started off as this

Armed with a Back-mounted AT Cannon, Beam Cannon, and electro machete/sword. Not to mention it was my hero and briksona.

ANYWAYS, MORE STUFF

Shadovian Commander and Engineer

I haven't worked out the Abilities for the Commander yet, but he's basically a supped up Officer. The same goes for the engineer.

Magnus

Born to a Shadovian father and Ice-worlder mother, Magnus is a Hero of the Shadovian Military forces.

Dropship

Small dropship capable of carrying 5-8 troops and is armed with 2 machine guns on the top and 2 heavy guns in the front. I have two of these, but I'll probably recycle them and make something better.

CX-9 Midget Walker "Gremlin"

Armed with a plasma repeater and 4 Anti-Tank Rockets.

Stryker Lite

A smaller Stryker varient, twice as fast and twice as fragile. Can come with bombs and/or Air-to-Air missiles, but always comes with a set of laser cannons. Best performance in squadrons.

Shadovian Gravis

The Gravis is the heaviest vehicle the Shadovians have so far and not to mention the strongest. The Gravis is armed with two Heavy Plasma Cannons, 12 HEAT Rockets, 20 AT Rockets, two 25mm machine gun, and two 40mm cannons.

thats all for now guys
No one is home

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am

Nothing guys? :(
No one is home

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 am

Patience :p I like the original hardsuit much more, perhaps you should change it back. The mech is great although the top and the back could still be better (less square). Slopes and plates are your friends.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 am

Enjoying the gremlin.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

That Gravis is awesome :ftw:

Chinook
Officer

Re: Empire of Shadovia (Updated Oct. 21.2012)

Post by Chinook » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm

^Shadovian coat of arms^

Heeelloooo, ladies and gents. I have another update for the Empire of Shadovia. So instead of typing a run on sentence about stuff, like I am doing now, im just going to post pictures.

Units

L.O.S.Ts (Low Orbital Shock Troopers):

L.O.S.Ts are usually the first ones onto the field, packing light laser weaponry and machinery. They function in packs and are lead by a Sergeant armed with an SMG and cutlass. During times of Ridiculously Awesome Warfare, they can be attached to Blackwatch unites or serve as recon for the Star Navy. A special unit specifically trained for scouting and extra-vehicular combat are Jumpers. Their suits are a bit more reliable in space combat. And they have jet-packs.

Regulars

Sergeant (although, the shoulder pads aren't used for sergeants anymore)

Jumpers

Light-Hardsuit
There are times when you need a big thing in a litte package...

[hr]

Shadovian Star Navy:
Blah blah, guys who are awesome and drive space ships. Oh and they shoot stuff.

Fleet Commander

Navy Officer and Spacemen

Yeah they're still a W.I.P.

[hr]
Blackwatch and Onyx Co. Firearms:

The Blackwatch hasn't changed much, but they're showcasing some new weapons.

Heavy Gamma Repeater

This gun fires radioactive GT projectiles in 2-round burst. Melts flesh and armor like butter. Only downside is that it may blow up in your hand if it overheats.... :)

Rawkat Pr0pailed Gurnaid Lawnchair (Also known as a Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher or an RPG-L)

Light enough not to inhibit movement and accurate enough to hit a target from long range. Paired with Onyx Co. HEAT rockets, its pretty useful.

CFR-22 Carbine

An upgrade from the CFR-21 Carbine. Low Accuracy, heavy weight, and overheating are now longer a problem, but the fire rate has dropped.

Heavy Laser Cannon

The HLG has been upgrade and reemployed. Higher Damage, but overheats after a 2-3 shots.

Hardsound Cannon

This weapon uses the powers of BASS to burst eardrums and melt ABS. Massive kick, though.

Fuel Rod Cannon

Think of the Fuel-Rod Gun from Halo 4. Kinda heavy, inhibits movement by an 1". But who's in a rush when you're blowing up tanks and mechs?

SAW(Squad Automatic Weapon)

No, not saw, but a SAW. It can still cut you in half though.

Railgun

Accuracy of Sniper, Damage of Blast Gun, and the Kick of a Mule.

Plasma Repeater

Another weapon that has been being reemployed and upgrade. Now you can fire longer before you have to cool down. Warning, if you fire and DON'T let it cool down, it'll explode. If you enjoy being flash vaporized, ignore the last sentence.

Beam Sabre and Energy Shield

The loadout of almost all of the Shadovian Space knights in the past, now used by Alphas and Officers alike.

[hr]
Heroes:
W.I.P., still need names. :C

Chinook

Sup3r tuff guy wit Nova Claymore and cool cape. Also the child a DSM and a Dark Sider from another dimension. Yeah, he is kind of a maniac.

Nameless Threesome
[hr]

Vehicles
W.I.P. still

Mongoose LA/RV

This is probably the longest serving vehicle in the Shadovian Military.

"Aegis" Mk5 Hardsuit

The endurance of infantry and the armor of a tank. Armed with an AI rotary gun and a Double-Barreled Plasma Repeater. Energy shields are built in.

Unnamed Battlesuit

Armed with a Linear Cannon, Auto Cannon, and 4-Anti Everything ( :lol: )rockets. Grandson of the Gremlin.

[hr]
Randrom Stuff

Praelite W.I.P

Warhead and Kount Drakula

10 yr old family member's "Mercs"

[hr]

Thats all for now. I have some pictures for a Battle Report involving the Shadovians finalizing their Immortal membership. It also contains Nega-bloks and Blokbots. Will most likely be more than one part.

Feel free Construktive Criticism

:omnom:
No one is home

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:56 am

HOly shit this is awesoem. you need to have some battles with them!

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:46 am

I have some friends trying to get into Brik Wars so i'll probably battle with them soon. Until then, im stocking up on bricks. :|

Any players in Illinois?
No one is home

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm in Illinois, though our Tek levels might result in a wierd match-up. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.