Mystery of Outpost 79 SIGN-UP

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Mystery of Outpost 79 SIGN-UP

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 pm

The planet Vadstrin lies on the border of Calvarian space. A lush and tropical world, it is a popular vacation spot for people across the empire. However, some uninvited guests have recently set up shop on the planet's surface: Kuragin troops. With the Emperor seeking to amass an army and further his empire, no intrustion, however slight, can go unnoticed. With the help of an informant, the Calvarian military was swiftly alerted to the threat, and is now preparing to storm the Kuragin outpost before it can grow into a full-fledged base.

Although this would typically not be a mission for a Calvarian Knight, The Emperor has nevertheless deployed one of his most trusted Knights, Katrina Candor, to oversee the destruction of the outpost and the capture of any intelligence that may be found there. Although she is not willing to question the Emperor's decision, Katrina still can't help but feel that there is more to this place than she suspects, and more that the Emperor isn't telling her.

Alright, forum battle time! (BTW, this is only my second one, and my first to include secret factions, so forgive me if I screw up something.) Also, sorry for the poor pics; I was kind of in a rush.

EDIT: Also, just assume that everyone with missile launchers has unlimited ammo. I was too lazy to have them lug spares all around the battlefield.

Overwatch

The Kuragin side. Although the outpost is small and a full set of walls has not been set up, it is still heavily defended. A pair of machine gun nests as well as a flak turret and an Archer missile tank provide an effective defensive screen. Numerous infantrymen also patrol the site, and are backed up by a Squire tank and Initiate Armored Car. Their objective is to defend the radio beacon and its generator (the tower-like thing behind the right wall), as well as the main computer station (the white building).

The inside of the computer station, as well as the Kuragin's nameless hero. An officer and medic stand near the Archer tank, and the pilot and gunner for the Initiate stand nearby. Also note that the Archer and Squire already have pilots inside.

The Calvarians. Katrina herself stands in front, with an officer (the red guy) and a heavy infantryman (armed with an OT Browning and an OTC for backup) near her. Behind her are the standard infantrymen, as well as a missile unit and a sniper equipped with a silenced sniper rifle. They also have a pair of Tempest tanks and a Lightning FAV. Their objective is to destroy the radio beacon and extract any information from the computer station, as well as killing all Kuragin forces and anyone else in their way.

And finally some alien scum. These guys have the same objectives as the Calvarians, primarily because they want to sell the Kuragin data files for a premium on the black market. They have no vehicles, but many fast units and are equipped with a variety of weapons. Their heroes are the two UFO-style aliens in the back; one has a ray gun, and the other a sniper rifle.

Kuragin: mgb519
Calvarians: Natalya
Aliens: NapalmKing
Secret Faction 1: heavyfishcannon
Secret Faction 2: Thesson
Last edited by Ben-Jammin on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Re: Mystery of Outpost 79 SIGN-UP

Post by Natalya » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Calvarians plx
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Kuragin again, please?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Secret faction 1, please.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Secret faction 2! please

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Aliens please.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Wow...

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Okay, I'll PM you guys info about your units, and you can give me orders.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hi, New guy here, what is are OT and OTC. I've seen them in a few forum battles and have been wondering what they are.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am

OT is Orange Transparent ABS, one of the most powerful substances in the Brikverse. An OTC is an ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW, a chainsaw made out of said OT. They are very powerful (anything made with OT is).

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

Ben-Jammin wrote:OT is Orange Transparent ABS, one of the most powerful substances in the Brikverse. An OTC is an ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW, a chainsaw made out of said OT. They are very powerful (anything made with OT is).
Okay, cool thanks.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?