Mystery of Outpost 79 Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Mystery of Outpost 79 Turn 2

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 am

Calvarians: Natalya

The Tempests open fire with their cannons, focusing on the Archer. Poor damage rolls mean that it loses only one structure point though, causing the tank to lose little more than its headlight.

The Lightning continues to charge, with the machine gun turret and the passenger opening fire on the Kuragin troops. One of the Kuragin troops is killed.

Katrina and her men continue to move up, now behind the Tempests.

Kuragin Republic: mgb519

Although the Flak turret misses the Lightning, the remaining infantry fire their rifles and grenade launchers at the Lightning, doing heavy damage.

A burst from the Initiate's heavy machine gun finishes it off. The pilot and gunner are both killed, but the passenger got lucky again and managed to bail.

The Squire and the Archer both fire at the far Tempest. The Squire misses; its shot veers wildly off course. The Archer is more lucky and scores a direct hit, but a good armor roll on the part of the Tempest means it takes only one point of structure damage.

Working hard to aid his troops, the Kuragin hero uses the comm station to call for support.

An Archangel dropship, gripped by a massive demonic hand, flies overhead...

While trying to shake off the horror, the Archangel drops two shipments of beer directly into the Calvarian forces. Katrina hates beer, and is unaffected. The rest of the troops managed to keep themselves together and keep following her, save for one trooper who dropped his weapon and gave into his craving for alcohol.

Aliens: NapalmKing

Two of the aliens step out from behind their makeshift barricades and fire on the Kuragin flak turret. Thankfully the shield absorbs the damage.

Some of the aliens rush out in an attempt to grab more of the local terrain for their base. One of the robots grabs a small tree, while the others start going for a nearby palm tree.

The remaining aliens stay behind the barricades.

Suddenly, a cold chill cuts through the air, as a new foe approaches the field....

SECRET FACTION ACTIVATED!

The Horrifying Undead: Thesson

A massive horde of skeletons appears behind the yellow house. Some of them begin running toward the house to find cover.

Overwatch.

Send in orders for Turn 2.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Mystery of Outpost 79 Turn 2

Post by Zupponn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

What, are the aliens just going to turtle for the whole game? LAME. :evil:

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:43 pm

There is a plan be patient.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

:sbr:
All in favor of ganging up on the aliens since they're a bunch of pussies, say I.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm

I! If you don't kill all my men first...

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am

If we're busy ganging up on the aliens then we can murder each othre afterwards. It shouldn't take more than a turn, you know.
But not until everyone agrees.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am

mgb519 wrote:If we're busy ganging up on the aliens then we can murder each othre afterwards. It shouldn't take more than a turn, you know.
But not until everyone agrees.
While planning to gang up, care to send me your orders?

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 am

Play bad country music to cause the aliens to drop dead.
Also, have my troops shoot up the ground to create a dust cloud which will cause a two way -1 to hit. Also, all troops near enough the aliens to move up and attack this same turn, should.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.