Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Gosh dang it, I want a few of those M79s badly. It looks amazing!
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
These are all incredible. I am glad some of the older designs are being redone, because they are all great improvements. I'm going to need some RPGs and Steyr Augs.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Wow, nice stuff. First time I'm actually impressed by the new BrickArms stuff.
- Posts: 5058
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
That is all that I have to say.
Holy fucking shit.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
- Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests