Crimson Skies

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

CreatioNZ
Hero

Post by CreatioNZ » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm

nah in Xbox the brigand is very slow and cumbersome but has a rear turret and awesome firepower. and no, there isn't a balmoral bomber that I know of. What is it, as they may call it something different.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am

CreatioNZ wrote:nah in Xbox the brigand is very slow and cumbersome but has a rear turret and awesome firepower. and no, there isn't a balmoral bomber that I know of. What is it, as they may call it something different.
On PC the Brigand has medium agility and a bit above-average firepower. Balmorals are hulking BOMBERS that have TWO turrets and lots of weight capacity.

But I must admit my favorite plane is the Bloodhawk. I also like the Hoplite and the Warhawk, and the Brigand, and the Fury.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Blitzen wrote:I have zero consoles.
OMFG! Blitzen! The PC IZ A CONSOLe!!!
ME! wrote:Rise of legends is a game, it's for the PC. Therefore, DA PC IZ AH CONSOLE!!!

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 am

Crimson Skies = Epic win.

I have teh PC version, and it ROCKS!
Favorite plane?
mine is the firebrand, it has a good ceiling, and lots of armor&weapons
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

CreatioNZ
Hero

Post by CreatioNZ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 am

well I have no idea what the planes that you are talking about as from what you've said, you may of said dshksfksadbfjfdhbgkuhsgbsfd,.vhs. But the planes are probably very similar, just different names... well there's my 1 cents

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 pm

My favorites would be the Bloodhawk, the Devastator, and probably the Coyote. The planes in the original tabletop game are cool; most of the planes in the xbox game just look strange.