Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby mercury19 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Here is the next addition to my growing empire!

The SPLRA!

pics


Image



Image
Cannon raised, ready to obliterate! :twisted:



Image
Pilot inside.



Image
no pilot.



Image
Anti infantry gatling guns.



Image'
Anti infantry chainsaws! Which I, um, didn't add in between pictures...



Image
Firing at the enemy position! Raining Death and destruction!  :twisted:







Also, I have a question. Who are the big contenders in the brikverse these days? Is it still the immortals, anti immortals, and the third alliance? And what is this allied nations I have heard of?
Ask now what I'm doing, even for me :mystery:


Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
different
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: The dark corners of my brooding, angst filled mind.

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 pm

The AN is basically a big Brikverse UN. It has all of the empires in it, except for any TA empires. A few of the empires in the AN are at war with the TA because we thought the whole thing was a retarded idea, and left.

Also, nice artillery! Like the folding gun.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Wyoming's cooler brother

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 pm

This is really cool on so many levels. The pop-up surprise gun, the angled armour, and the chainsaws are all cool.

Honestly, I would take off the chainsaws, though. It seems weird on an artillery unit.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Honestly, I would take off the chainsaws, though...


...and put on OTCs instead.

:ftw:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby mercury19 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:The AN is basically a big Brikverse UN. It has all of the empires in it, except for any TA empires. A few of the empires in the AN are at war with the TA because we thought the whole thing was a retarded idea, and left.

Also, nice artillery! Like the folding gun.



Thanks! But is the immortal war still going, or is it just the AN/TA war?

aoffan23 wrote:This is really cool on so many levels. The pop-up surprise gun, the angled armour, and the chainsaws are all cool.

Honestly, I would take off the chainsaws, though. It seems weird on an artillery unit.


I have the chainsaws mostly because of the last time I posted this thing. so technically, this is an update of this http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7822

as for OTCs, I just made a bricklink order for my first ever.
Ask now what I'm doing, even for me :mystery:


Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
different
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: The dark corners of my brooding, angst filled mind.

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 pm

mercury19 wrote:Thanks! But is the immortal war still going, or is it just the AN/TA war?


Now it's a three way conflict, with the Third Alliance making precision strikes against enemies and stealing valuable artifax, and the other two in a giant war between each other.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
 
Posts: 5907
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Zupponn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Honestly, I would take off the chainsaws, though. It seems weird on an artillery unit.

What, is artillery supposed to stay in the back or something?  I love the chainsaws.  They just add more awesome to an already awesome vehicle.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4909
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby mercury19 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:45 am

Silverdream wrote:
mercury19 wrote:Thanks! But is the immortal war still going, or is it just the AN/TA war?


Now it's a three way conflict, with the Third Alliance making precision strikes against enemies and stealing valuable artifax, and the other two in a giant war between each other.



Alright thanks. My earlier statement in my other thread applies then!
Ask now what I'm doing, even for me :mystery:


Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
different
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: The dark corners of my brooding, angst filled mind.

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

At first I was like  :| , but then I was like  :D
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Avohkan SPLRA (Self Propelled Long Range Artillery)

Postby Natalya » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am

Reminds me of a Covenant Wraith mixed with the Razor Train.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta


Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests