Big Brother battle!

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Big Brother battle!

Post by pesgores » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Sorry, no photos, only a big ▲ job for you, hahaha! I just built some kind of a house to role-play some kind of a Big Brother with 10 guys and i ended up on doing this:

1-A group of 6 assassins enter the house, and start shooting around. They kill one woman, Mariana, who was having dinner along with other 7 people.

2-4 men, Pedro, Ricardo, JBB and Hans run to the women's bedroom and start putting the beds at the entrance, to block the terrorists from entering the room.
Jean, near the dinner table, takes one pistol from one of the assassins and tries to shoot one of them. Killing one.
PinKing and Angelina, who were watching TV, take the couch apart and start to throw the pieces at one of the assassins.
Luke tries a Triangle Job, but fails miserably and dies.
Darque, a woman, grabs one chair and throws at one assassin, but no death.

3-The assassins keep shooting. Angelina and PinKing die. They shoot Darque too. Only Jean left! Untill he dies, 2 more assassins perish. Now we have the men's group hiding in the girl's bedroom. What will happen?

4-The assassins start shooting at the beds forming the wall, which fall and hit the guys holding the beds. No deaths, though.
It takes a while, then Hans jumps out of the cover and steals one pistol. He kills then one assassin. But the assassins kick his ass quickly.

5-Ricardo comes out of the cover and grabs two pistols. Bam-bam! Then JBB comes and joins the party, along with Pedro! THE OWNAGE!!!

6-The trio then starts to mutter about what just happened, when...4 more assassins appear! ZOMG!!! Pedro is owned (my sigfig)

7-The following rounds lack fun. JBB and Ricardo completely take out the assassins. Me, the Supreme God, seeing that it would be very difficult to kill them just like that, sends in...Solid Snake!

8-Snake plays sniper outside the house and headshots Ricardo! John Brown Jacket is now alone! He runs to the bedroom once again.

9-Snake then enters the house, first entering the bathroom. Being unable to spot the enemy, JBB stays inside the bedroom.

10-Snake grabs his C-4 and deploys it next to the bedroom's door. JBB realizes it and bails to save himself! BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

11-What?! JBB just survived the explosion (especially because he ran and the fire didn't hit him, lolz). Tired, Snake then uses the Stinger Missile Launcher and KA-BOOOM!!! No more John Brown Jacket. And then, it was possible to kill those people.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

HVNSNT SOLDIER
Hero

Post by HVNSNT SOLDIER » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 pm

lol, sounded like an awesome battle there! Civilians versus assasins, sounds kind of uneven oddswise, but then again this is Brikwars and thats what its all about right? I just about fell of my chair laughing when Snake whipped out an RPG and C-4 and blew the whole house up just to kill one guy, friggin hilarious! Thinking about doing something like this again?
When cities burn and armies turn to flee in diseray
The weak ones cry "tis best to fly and fight another day!"
But true heroes know deep in their marrow when they die and fall,
"Tis better to have faught and lost, than to have never faught at all!"

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Probably. I just wanted to whoop their ass completely. Even if i needed to use Missile Launchers. It was friggin' hilarious, especially because scenarios help.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

__Nero__
Nice
Location: In a dank dark cave plotting ways to kill peach colored figs and dimmies

Post by __Nero__ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 pm

hey if you do do another battle like this could you have a fig the represents me?
THIS! IS! BRIKWARS!

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:53 am

hehe pretty sounds fun I think they should al grab a kitchen knife or so and then go close combat then their guns are of almost no use.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.