You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig
- Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
- Posts: 3166
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Weed land
- Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
- Posts: 3083
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
But the ending was indeed kinda lame.
- Posts: 5020
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
It was a five minute video. Don't beat on the ending so much.
If you look at the website you get the impression that they intend to do more with this.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what H
- Posts: 2708
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
- Location: ATL
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests