Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.
- A 701 error is fine too.
- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Wetting my whistle at the watering hole
Imagine the ridiculous blokbot army you could build with that. And a rainbow castle.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Checking back in between animations for Warhead's follow up to ZZD
ForlornCreature wrote:Imagine the ridiculous blokbot army you could build with that. And a rainbow castle.
Or both. Very, very
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
All over my sky.
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......
Words cannot describe the ossum of these men and their talent for doing these animations. I couldn't even think of how long it must take them to do each one, let alone the number of bricks and monetary spending it would take to do something of this magnitude. Amazing work from equally amazing guys.
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm
9-11 9-11 9-11.... 9-11...9-11..
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm
- Location: Lego Rehab
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Valiant and 3 guests