Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Imagine the ridiculous blokbot army you could build with that. And a rainbow castle.
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
ForlornCreature wrote:Imagine the ridiculous blokbot army you could build with that. And a rainbow castle.
Or both. Very, very
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
All over my sky.
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......
Words cannot describe the ossum of these men and their talent for doing these animations. I couldn't even think of how long it must take them to do each one, let alone the number of bricks and monetary spending it would take to do something of this magnitude. Amazing work from equally amazing guys.
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm
9-11 9-11 9-11.... 9-11...9-11..
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm
- Location: Lego Rehab
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest