A Solo Battle of Mine

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

TheRailwayMan
Nice Dubs

A Solo Battle of Mine

Post by TheRailwayMan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm

A battle I've had. It took a lot of work, so you know... Enjoy it.

A Coalition unit, led by a captain. They stand ready to serve their Coalition against the pathectic Alliance, and have recently laid claim to this city.

An Alliance patrol, led by an officer. They, like the Coaltion, have laid claim to the city, and have operating around the area recently.

The Alliance make the first move, with two of their soldiers firing.

The orange vest gets a kill, whilst his sqaud-mate misses.

Meanwhile, these two units head back around the speeder, most likely heading for the open window. Their craftyness know's no bounds...

The Coalitions turn starts, with the captain and several troops opening fire. However, only the captain manages to hit and kill anything.

Whilst the other troops are firing (and missing) the Alliance troops, the demolition trooper and another trooper head past a crowd of rioting civilians and police officers trying to contain them in order to get a better vantage point.

The Alliance take their turn with the orange vest opening fire and missing. Behind him is the corpse of his squad-mate whom the Coaltion captain killed earlier.

The sniper, who instead of trying to get into the window as previously thought, has perched himself atop a skip (or dumpster) and opens fire. He misses.

Not wanting to expose himself any longer, the orange vest 'tactically' retreats behind the speeder with the officer. Bloody coward.

The Coalition move up once more, and attempt to open fire at close range.

The officer and one trooper succeed in taking out the orange vest and the trooper on either side of the officer. The other troops fail to even fire.

Don't post yet! I will post the second part in 32 minutes exactly!
Last edited by TheRailwayMan on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Help the Fleas...

TheRailwayMan
Nice Dubs

Post by TheRailwayMan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Part 2.

Upon seeing the other trooper's success against the Alliance, and not wanting to miss out on the lovely violence, the demolition troop and the other trooper abandon their quest to find a vantage point and instead opt to head towards the battle.

The officer, enraged at the growing causilty list in his patrol, leaps for the orange vest's weapon and opens fire...

..and hits the coalition captain... The Coalition troopers stare face forward fiercly at the Alliance officer, anger rising...

The sniper, tired of all the top notch angst and drama, opens fire, again completely failing to hit anything.

Perhaps knowing his and the officers fate, or maybe from simply being fearful, the sniper retreats behind the wall, making himself as small a target as possible. Bloody coward.

What followed for the next two turns was a complete lack of violence. The officer nor the Coaltion Unit succeed in hitting anything. Instaed of showing three pictures of the Coaliton troops (including the demolition trooper) missing a target barely five feet from them (the same going for the officer) I shall instaed skip towards something more interesting.

This trooper here, who aims at the cowering sniper perched atop the skip, who completely misses.

The Alliance's turn rolls around, and the officer, finally realising that he and the cowardly sniper (who hasn't hit a single target, yet) can't win this alone. He throws himself to the ground, flipping on his radio.

The message the officer sends is brought to the attention of General MacGhoirmain, who decides to send aid. He passes on the message...

...to Commander Walsh, who immediantly rallies his forces. However, he and his men are a full turn away from the battle.

The officer now realizes that he isn't getting out of this. He leaps up once more aiming his rifle, hoping to take a few of them with him... And he completely misses.

The sniper, seeing this, just run's for it. Where he will go and what he will do is unknown, especially to him, but he clearly has no intention of sticking around till reinforcements arrive...

The Coalition begin their turn, and all the troops open fire on the officer. However, none succeed... Save the demolition trooper, whoi does fairly well.

The officer is reduced to a pair of legs, comically standing up, with blood spurting out from them periodically. Ahh, Brikwars at its very best! Violence!

The battle finally over, the Coalition troopers gather around their fallen comrades, as one trooper plays a trumphet in respect. The troopers are particularly upset with the officers' passing, but this is paritally offset by all the violence they just saw. They like violence.

However, a turn has passed, allowing the Alliance reinforcements to arrive...

"Oh Goddamnit!"

Okay, posting can now commence.

Also, expect more of this soon.
Last edited by TheRailwayMan on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help the Fleas...

vulcant13
Hero

Post by vulcant13 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:03 pm

ok idont appreciate you telling me to feck or w/e it is.

TheRailwayMan
Nice Dubs

Post by TheRailwayMan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Fine, I'll remove the curses. Bad mood. Sorry.
Help the Fleas...

Shaeph
Cannon Fodder

Post by Shaeph » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:30 pm

Very nice, the pictures are a good size!
But, A good overveiw of the entire battlefeild really helps
Spend each day as if it were your last.
------------------------------------------------------
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:48 am

what the feck it's been way more than ten minutes

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:56 am

Classy there, IV.

TheRailwayMan, from whence did those vests come? I'm really interested.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

TheRailwayMan
Nice Dubs

Post by TheRailwayMan » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Well, the orange vest the fireman had on came from a lego city set back in 2005, whilst the security guards vest came from about 2003, I believe.
Help the Fleas...

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:12 am

why did it took you a lot of work it looks pretty smal but any way sweet battle loved taht one police guy with the vest. :]
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

TheRailwayMan
Nice Dubs

Post by TheRailwayMan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:53 pm

Thanks, and to answer your question, it tok me an hour (A hellish hour consisting of CSI Miami and writers block) to compose the post and write out the battle (after spending too long with the uploading of the pictures) but the whole thing was somehow deleted and I had to start ALL over again... Bloody annoying.
Help the Fleas...

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:38 pm

hehe yeahI always upload the foto's one day and do the report the next. :]
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.