Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist
Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 pm
- Location: South of Heaven
I went in expecting vore. *shudders*
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- Posts: 1166
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Watching DS9
Ham701 wrote:I went in expecting vore. *shudders*
Same, thank fuck I was wrong.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
- The Brikwars Trickster God.
- Posts: 2922
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
Honestly, I find these guys kinda boring. But there are definitely a few good riffs and slow headbanging rhythms.
- Posts: 4899
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
I'll admit that I'm not a fan of most Death Metal, but if these guys are one of the finest bands in the genre, then it's in some serious need of help.
- Lovable and funny
- Posts: 6226
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Return to The Metal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests