August 4

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

August 4

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 pm

So, as I was winding my wristwatch before going to bed, I realized that today was, in fact, August fourth, the "Post Like Tzan Day". I instantly thought of you guys on the forum, and wanted to hear your opinions on this matter. While I was making this post, I also came to the realization that this new "cell phone" technology had led to some rather dangerous secret codes that people use to transmit their dangerous intentions. I have therefore enclosed an image to help you decipher these things, and be safer!

Image
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: August 4

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

The worst thing about texting, is if you text someone naked pictures of yourself they'll either snitch on your "sexual harassment" or send them to everyone.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8355
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: August 4

Postby Zupponn » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 am

Silverdream wrote:The worst thing about texting, is if you text someone naked pictures of yourself they'll either snitch on your "sexual harassment" or send them to everyone.

Yeah, I get complaints about sexual harassment for this all the time:

_____Sexy?Sex
____?Sexy?Sexy
___y?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
__?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
_?Sexy?__?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
___?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
____?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy
_____?Se____?Sexy?Sex
______?Se__?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
________?Sexy?Sexy?sex
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy____?Sexy?Sexy?se
_________?Sexy?Se_______?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?S____?Sexy?Sexy
_________?Sexy?S_?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______Sexy
_______ Sexy?
________SexY
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6378
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: August 4

Postby Predator » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 am

Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The worst thing about texting, is if you text someone naked pictures of yourself they'll either snitch on your "sexual harassment" or send them to everyone.

Yeah, I get complaints about sexual harassment for this all the time:

_____Sexy?Sex
____?Sexy?Sexy
___y?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
__?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
_?Sexy?__?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
___?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
____?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy
_____?Se____?Sexy?Sex
______?Se__?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
________?Sexy?Sexy?sex
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy____?Sexy?Sexy?se
_________?Sexy?Se_______?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?S____?Sexy?Sexy
_________?Sexy?S_?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______Sexy
_______ Sexy?
________SexY

:frog:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: August 4

Postby Tzan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Keldoclock wrote:So, as I was winding my wristwatch before going to bed, I realized that today was, in fact, August fourth, the "Post Like Tzan Day".



OMGB
I texted that on my wristwatch last night, but nobody answered. :warhead:
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5469
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston


Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests